Reveal & Review (Part Deux)

Gorgeous goodies, Moth! What a birthday haul!!:faint:
I love the Bea, of course, and owned a red/Harlequin one before I scored my black/Harlequn. It's such a great "statement" bag for work days. Also fun for travel! And the other two are lovely as well! Love the patent on the Lido, it's so great with the quilting that echoes the Harlequin lining.

Such great bags MB. super envy here!! They all look great.
Kudos to your dh. Mine would probably bring home something not so desirable (by me:P). It would probably be purchased at a sports shop and have the GBP or Brewers logo on it!!:lol:

the DH will be so pleased to hear that from you all. We did do some work after the Christmas from Walgreens year. He has auto reminders set up on his phone that repeat yearly for all important dates. I also sent a list with links. He's thrilled with links.

LOL 2many - see my souvenir from Portland was a PSU beavers shot glass. it's orange and ugly and I don't drink. this is where things would go without guidance.

I just received my order today and will try to post pictures since I have not seen these colors posted yet. never posted pics so...it may not work :smile:

I got a Corc in nude patent, Conrad in denim, and a keyfob in atlantic; however, I think I actually received one in peacock, not that I mind either way.

apparently I am not doing that good. The Corc and keyfob did not want to upload, so I am giving up for now :smile: The nude patent is pretty much as it is on the website. I will try again another time.