REVEAL! REVEAL! No waiting!!!

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Thanks to our very special Vivi1205, who gave me her PCE card. I took it to the boutique last night and was able to get a price adjustment on the oil slick Sabrina that I purchased online last week. Didn't get any hassle at all from the SA, who was actually very happy to do it for me! I've already posted pics of it, so won't bore you with another.

Well, of course I couldn't just go to the boutique with a PCE card and just get a price adjustment. So I figured I needed some accessories. I've had my eye on the Valentine's Day Scarf print wristlet and mini skinny and the Resort Patchwork ponytail scarf. I just love the bright, springy/summery colors. So, of course they had to come home with me!

DSC01239.jpg

Next thing I needed (well, maybe not really needed, but really wanted) was the Madison Slim Envelope Wallet in silver. I already have the mini skinny and wristlet and the wallet would go so well so most of my bags. I also fell in love with the Multi Signature Dot ponytail scarf.

DSC01240.jpg

Finally, I really need a nice, white leather bag. Of course, I immediately fell in love with the Madison Shoulder Bag once I looked at the interior (a sunny yellow) and tried it on.

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

And the multi dot scarf looks so great on her!

Oops, I didn't mean to hit the submit button yet!

Here's the Madison with the scarf.

DSC01244.jpg

And here's a group shot of everything!

DSC01243.jpg

The best thing is that with the price adjustment on the oil slick combined with a few things I returned, I was able to get a credit of about $130.

Now for the sad part. :sad: I am officially on a ban! Not sure for how long, but it needs to be for a very looooon time! :crybaby:Thanks for letting me share with you all. I'm so excited about everything!