Reveal! Reveal! My very first Marc by Marc Jacobs!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everybody! Less than a month ago, I posted a thread asking for your opinion on what my first MbMJ should be. I've wanted a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag for sooo long! Last week my dad went on a business trip to Singapore and finally for my 19th birthday (which is 2 months away! :biggrin:), he got the MbMJ bag I wanted! (I love my daddy! He went to 3 different Marc Jacobs and MbMJ stores, because he didn't know in which one he'd find the bag, and got wet in the rain just to get me my baby!) She is very precious! Even though she had already had a name, I wanted to name her myself. My baby's name is "Heather"! Get ready to meet her!!

Attached Files:

2. waiting......:>)

3. strip strip!!

4. Waiting!! :smile:

5. Take it off!

6. still waiting!

7. :popcorn:

8. Show us some leg :happydance::P

9. :popcorn: where did the op go?

10. this is a long tease.

11. :couch:

12. maybe she fell asleep?

13. I did fall asleep actually! :sad: I didn't know you all would be so excited, I'm sooo happy!!! Here are some pictures! I'll take better pictures tomorrow in the sunlight! Please bear with me one more day to see my baby!
    Any guesses??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. no clue! but it looks a bit like DM?

15. Nope no clue!