Reveal!! Red mini & espadrilles!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought this beautys from my trip to Italy!! Always find something beautiful in Florence!!:graucho: When the SA brought me them I didn't think twice!!:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Here they are!!!❤️❤️

Attached Files:

3. Congratulations!!! Both are gorgeous, especially the red mini , it's an eye candy :heart:

4. The red mini is gorgeous. I like the blings on the espadrilles. Is it sequins? Congrats on your goodies. :smile:

5. Congrats! Great reminders of a vacation. Wear in good health.

6. Beautiful mini and shoes!
    Enjoy!

7. Beautiful!

8. Stunning! Love the bright red mini. It makes me think I want another... haha

9. Wow, a mini, new espadrilles, and Italy...You're so lucky!!! Hope you had a nice trip, Congrats & Enjoy!!!

10. What eye candy! Lovely purchases.

11. Beautiful! Love the mini! Congrats and enjoy!

12. Beautiful!! Congrats!!

13. Beautiful…congratulations. :heart::heart::heart:

14. Cool finds!! You can use both so often, congrats!!

15. Gorgeous mini

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice