REVEAL: RED Medium Nightingale SS2014

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Exciting to see more of the SS2014 collection rolling out. As you can see from my avatar, I love red bags. I have been waiting for Givenchy to release the perfect red for me and this season it happened! Carmine Red is a deep rich neutral red. (Some retailers call this "wine" or just "red") It is definitely red, not burgundy. It is super neutral and deep. Not a bright lipstick or poppy red. So for people who would like to have a red bag but are not into a bright red, this could be the one for you. I can wear her with so many colors. I have worn her with jeans, beige khakis, grey, black, and green. I look forward to using her alot.

Of course the color morphs in different lighting. I would say the first shot is closest to the color IRL.

Here is Carmine Red Nightingale!

64da9bbe-5e89-4fc0-8a98-5495429ad412_zps09221744.jpg

IMG_3409_zps931f460f.jpg

IMG_3413_zps7fdf56ca.jpg

IMG_3366_zps7e3b1a9d.jpg

I also tried the medium Antigona and love this one too. I may have to snatch one after my wallet cools down. :graucho:
For right now, I will enjoy my carmine nightingale.

IMG_3363_zps043bac62.jpg

Finally, here is a current family shot. My collection definitely needed a red to break it up.

IMG_3339_zps72bf1d93.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Love this nightingale! That shade of red will transition well from day to night. Well done!

Thank u! It will be a well worn red bag for sure!

OMG!! Love it :love:

Thanks "T"! I was so excited when I first saw the color on givenchy's site.

Love! That red is fantastic and I'm officially jealous. Cute booties in the first pic too!

Ha! Thanks "C"! I am glad to have this red. My booties are getting lots of love too. Breaking in nicely.

Love love love.... OMG.. I DIE..

I thought i had too many red bags, but this is something you can't resist.. Isn't it?
Love your mods pic too.. Is that a medium gale? Since i am new to Gbag, been stuck on bbag for all these times.

Congrats!!!

Congrats! I love love love your new bag :smile:. I'm also fan of red color (not only bag but clothes, shoes ...too). I agree this is perfect red, deep, not too bright and not too dark. I decided to order medium Antigona to try and compare with small one then return one. Thanks for sharing, your Givenchy collection is awesome!

What a gorgeous shade of red. It looks great on you. You do need a red in your family. This will make any outfit pop! Enjoy your new beauty!

OMG! That is a gorgeous red bag!!! Love the family shot too! Congrats! That bag just made it to my top 5 bag wishlist!

Woohoo! I hope you get one. You will LOVE it!

Love love love.... OMG.. I DIE..

I thought i had too many red bags, but this is something you can't resist.. Isn't it?
Love your mods pic too.. Is that a medium gale? Since i am new to Gbag, been stuck on bbag for all these times.

Congrats!!!

Thank you! Yes, it is a medium. I neglected to mention that. You cannot have enough RED :biggrin: I was Bbag obsessed too. They will always be special but I have been in Gbag heaven for the past two years. Many Bbaggers have migrated over. It is a perfect next step for us.

Congrats! I love love love your new bag :smile:. I'm also fan of red color (not only bag but clothes, shoes ...too). I agree this is perfect red, deep, not too bright and not too dark. I decided to order medium Antigona to try and compare with small one then return one. Thanks for sharing, your Givenchy collection is awesome!

Thank you! I am so excited to see what you think when you do your comparison. You needed to order that medium and see for yourself.

What a gorgeous shade of red. It looks great on you. You do need a red in your family. This will make any outfit pop! Enjoy your new beauty!

Yup, totally needed one. She is going to be a superb accent to any outfit. I am so in love with this color.

Hi Everyone,

Exciting to see more of the SS2014 collection rolling out. As you can see from my avatar, I love red bags. I have been waiting for Givenchy to release the perfect red for me and this season it happened! Carmine Red is a deep rich neutral red. (Some retailers call this "wine" or just "red") It is definitely red, not burgundy. It is super neutral and deep. Not a bright lipstick or poppy red. So for people who would like to have a red bag but are not into a bright red, this could be the one for you. I can wear her with so many colors. I have worn her with jeans, beige khakis, grey, black, and green. I look forward to using her alot.

Of course the color morphs in different lighting. I would say the first shot is closest to the color IRL.

Here is Carmine Red Nightingale!

64da9bbe-5e89-4fc0-8a98-5495429ad412_zps09221744.jpg

IMG_3409_zps931f460f.jpg

IMG_3413_zps7fdf56ca.jpg

IMG_3366_zps7e3b1a9d.jpg

I also tried the medium Antigona and love this one too. I may have to snatch one after my wallet cools down. :graucho:
For right now, I will enjoy my carmine nightingale.

IMG_3363_zps043bac62.jpg

Finally, here is a current family shot. My collection definitely needed a red to break it up.

IMG_3339_zps72bf1d93.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Amazing color!!! Congrats hrhsunshine!!! Nightingale is my most favorite gbag. I love the softness and slouchiness of the leather, the inside of the bag is just like a bottomless pit that you can anything inside it ahhhh I can go on forever I just love it so much. The color is super rich (YUMMERS) wish I can be bold enough to explore different hues. Harr

What a gorgeous red!
And your G family is indeed better balanced now. I can think of a few more colors to add in :P
Congrats! So happy you found the perfect red for you. You look fab as always

That's a gorgeous red...I want one, I want one!!

Thank you! Get one, Get one!!! :lol:

Amazing color!!! Congrats hrhsunshine!!! Nightingale is my most favorite gbag. I love the softness and slouchiness of the leather, the inside of the bag is just like a bottomless pit that you can anything inside it ahhhh I can go on forever I just love it so much. The color is super rich (YUMMERS) wish I can be bold enough to explore different hues. Harr

Thank you sweetie! Seriously a fab bag. YES, totally a bottomless pit! Both the medium gale AND ant are these black holes. I wonder why they are so heavy and it is because I dump so much stuff!! :lol:

What a gorgeous red!
And your G family is indeed better balanced now. I can think of a few more colors to add in :P Congrats! So happy you found the perfect red for you. You look fab as always

Thank you "C"!!! Yes, definitely helps to balance the family. LOL! Of course you can think of a few more colors! I would have a rainbow if you got to pick my bags for me! :biggrin:

Amazing red Nightingale. Love!

Thank you very much Tarhis! Gotta love a fabulous red!