Reveal! - Raspberry Suede Pouch :)

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I got the last Raspberry Pouch from Nordstrom - and I absolutely love it! It actually fits everything I need for most days and the color is amazing! :heart::heart::heart: Here she is with an Alexander Wang wallet that goes with pretty much every color I could imagine, though its calf hair and may not last super long. Also a modeling shot in my gymwear I will try to get a photo when I'm not looking so scuzzy...:smile:

I also got the Red PS1, but it has a few scratches & I'm not super thrilled with it, so back she goes. The color is very close to Bal's Coquelicot, see my photos. Its a little lighter + a tiny bit more orange.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rasp_pouch.jpg
    rasp_pouch.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,023
  • pouch_aw_wallet.jpg
    pouch_aw_wallet.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 470
  • rapsp_w_stuff.jpg
    rapsp_w_stuff.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 896
  • red_coquelicot.jpg
    red_coquelicot.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 525
  • model_pouch.jpg
    model_pouch.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 471
Congrats! I'm absolutely dying for a pouch!!! The raspberry is divine :drool:

And also thanks for the pics and colour review of the bright red. It looks really pretty! And it really is bright! :nuts: How well does it match different colours? Actually scrap that, now that I have my everyday military I can get any outrageous bright colour I want! LOL!!

Your Raspberry Suede Pouch is gorgeous! The color is so vibrant - just perfect for fall.

And on a side note, I am always amazed when I see how much one can fit in a Pouch. It's really impressive.

Thanks BooYah, ehemelay and lilmissb!!

Here are a couple of nicer modeling pics with the Pouch. I kept a knot in the long strap so I can do crossbody or on my shoulder - I am 5'3" fyi...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bw_model.jpg
    bw_model.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 384
  • floraldress_pouch.jpg
    floraldress_pouch.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 951
  • black-dresspouch.jpg
    black-dresspouch.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,021
thanks elliespurse, DisCo, insekure, oranGeTree, Bal_Fanatic!

Here are some more shots of the red - I sent it back yesterday, didnt take any modeling pics... Maybe this color is too bright for me in the large size. I am really thinking about buying a pouch in the Orchid or Red...waiting for the Orchid color to come in.:cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• flat_ps1.jpg
    flat_ps1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 921
  • red_ps1.jpg
    red_ps1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 668
  • ar_red.jpg
    ar_red.jpg