Reveal! - Raspberry Suede Pouch :)

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
I got the last Raspberry Pouch from Nordstrom - and I absolutely love it! It actually fits everything I need for most days and the color is amazing! :heart::heart::heart: Here she is with an Alexander Wang wallet that goes with pretty much every color I could imagine, though its calf hair and may not last super long. Also a modeling shot in my gymwear I will try to get a photo when I'm not looking so scuzzy...:smile:

I also got the Red PS1, but it has a few scratches & I'm not super thrilled with it, so back she goes. The color is very close to Bal's Coquelicot, see my photos. Its a little lighter + a tiny bit more orange.

Attachments

BooYah

da original bAgamist
O.G.
May 5, 2006
So pretty, congrats! Loving the Raspberry suede more and more these days :heart:

lilmissb

puppy ♥
Sep 16, 2008
Down Under
Congrats! I'm absolutely dying for a pouch!!! The raspberry is divine :drool:

And also thanks for the pics and colour review of the bright red. It looks really pretty! And it really is bright! :nuts: How well does it match different colours? Actually scrap that, now that I have my everyday military I can get any outrageous bright colour I want! LOL!!

ehemelay

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Midwest USA
Your Raspberry Suede Pouch is gorgeous! The color is so vibrant - just perfect for fall.

And on a side note, I am always amazed when I see how much one can fit in a Pouch. It's really impressive.

insekure

Jul 14, 2007
The pouch seems to fit more than it looks. And this colour is definitely one of my favourites. How I wish raspberry would come in leather as well!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
thanks elliespurse, DisCo, insekure, oranGeTree, Bal_Fanatic!

Here are some more shots of the red - I sent it back yesterday, didnt take any modeling pics... Maybe this color is too bright for me in the large size. I am really thinking about buying a pouch in the Orchid or Red...waiting for the Orchid color to come in.:cool:

Attachments

lilmissb

puppy ♥
Sep 16, 2008
Down Under
Thanks for the extra photos of the bright red! Yup, for me it's definitely the pouch for that small pop of super bright colour. LOVE it! :biggrin:

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Congrats on your raspberry suede pouch I lobe this color so much. Too bad the red came with scratches I guess it wasn't ment to be.

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
The Raspberry pouch is beautiful. Congrats! I like the Red too but perhaps a medium would be a better size.