Reveal!!! + Question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this colour!

2. Lovely purse and color. Need Mod shot, have not seen this style.

3. Thank you :smile:

4. I love that color! that is a beautiful bag!!! Congrats on finding it here in WA :smile: I want that color in the pochette metis empreinte but no such luck :sad: enjoy your new bag!!!

5. Beautiful color! Why on earth would they discontinue it - so bizarre?!

Congratulations OP on a stunning bag!

6. Love the bag and love the color! Congratulations!

7. congrats! beautiful color.

8. First of all, I love the Vavin PM so much that I bought it in 3 colors (Noir, Vison, and DE Bordeaux).

Secondly, I love the Vison color so much I bought three different style bags in that color (Vavin PM, Montaigne MM, and Pochette Métis) plus the matching wallet. For me, this color is the perfect neutral.

I think you should keep the Vison. I would be nervous to carry the creme one because I would worry about color transfer.

Loulouuk likes this.
  9. Thank you both!! No idea why they would discontinue it when it’s so pretty and seems so popular

10. Thank you!!!

11. I love this bag and it’s versatility. That’s such a nice collection you have!

For some reason, I expected the color to be a little lighter nude but it’s definitely growing on me now and I love it.

I was worried about the same thing even though the creme is beautiful! Thank you for your input :smile:

12. Enjoy your beautiful new bag.

13. Thank you!

14. Lovely!! Congrats!!

15. Thank you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice