Reveal + Question: Would you keep this?

madzny

Apr 21, 2008
Finally!!! My RH City in Tempete from Bluefly came in today. I've been really hoping for a summer/spring color (such as Sahara, Moutarde or Sorbet...), but jumped at the chance to get this when I saw it pop up on the Bluefly website. I know, from what I've read here, that a lot of people seem to really love tempete, so I'm thinking over time, it will grow on me.... it's not a difficult color to like/love anyway.

Do you think it's a keeper? Will I regret returning this (esp once spring/summer is over)? Would you keep her if you were in my shoes? By the way, it also looks like there are a few small scratches at the top, which doesn't bother me at all, but in the event I decide I to sell her, will that affect its resale value by much?

TIA!

It doesn't seem like you're happy so for that, I'd say return it. I don't love the color but I don't hate it either. I think you'd be better off with one of the brighter colors your mentioned.

Looks great to me! Tempete looks like a color that'll be easy to match, esp with denim. Most bal leather come with various lines on them that could look like scratch marks. Can't see the scratches from your picture.

I'd keep it if I were you. Looks good!

I really like the color, BUT I have a new
anthracite and all I want now is a beautiful
bright color. I don't think you're happy with it,
either, so I think you should send it back
and get one of the colors you really love.

if you don't feel like slinging her over your shoulder and running out the door to share with the world, then keep looking for your dream Bal!

i usually have trouble choosing which bag to carry because i love them all -- if i'm not 100% in love with one, it'll get pushed to the back of my closet, which is fine with some bags, but not those in the $1k+ range. :graucho:

The colour wasn't quite what I had expected when I received mine - i didn't realise it would be quite so 'blue' but I do love it! I do however prefer it with the GSH as I personally think it gives this colour a bit of a 'pop'.