REVEAL - PRE-FALL GOODIES

These brooches are gorgeous in person :love:
Thank you for letting me share my obsession of Chanel brooches :blush::giggle:

View attachment 3711080
So, so, SO FABULOUS dearest queen Bother Free! i need to go back to brooch thread & see your entire most amazing collection again! Curious how you store or display them when you are not wearing them. I just need to go stare at all your brooches again!:heart::heart::heart::flowers:

As always you hv purchased some amazing brooches for us to drool over [emoji1] How large are the top two? I'm trying to figure out the scale but it's a challenge when I hvnt seen any of these brooches in person

Reactions: Bother Free
I've been waiting for this! This season is brooch season for sure :tup: These are such great brooches! I got the cameo one, almost the perfume one (then got distracted by the perfume earrings and got them instead). the key and the handbag are such fun statement pieces! they are so big and so fun! I tried on the coco profile version of it and thought that it would be so fun to wear on a jacket, sweater, or middle of waist area like a belt buckle of sort, or to gather the side (right or left) of some plain t-shirt at the front and pin it there as the design. so many ways to wear a fun brooch of this size!

I have a funny feeling that there will be a second reveal / 2nd batch from you this season? :graucho:

Reactions: Bother Free