REVEAL PICS LV - I haven't tired yet - have you?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On thursday, I went to LV to get my hands on a few things :love: and today the light was okay for pics. I won't drag this reveal.....so hang on :nuts:

Hope you like the pieces.....I know I do.....can't wait to use them! :happydance:

Also, if you have a moment, please stop by my new collection thread (link is in my signature)...I don't think you'll be disappointed :graucho:

Okay! Here we go....

First - the boxes...

[​IMG]

Any guesses?? :wlae:

2. A bit more.....

[​IMG]

3. graffiti keychain and neverfull? :thinking:

4. yay, you got the Roses scarf I love it!! I can't wait to see the rest :graucho:

5. I can see the graffiti charm too:tup:

6. SPROUSE! Of course :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally a modeling pic of the scarf....a bit poor quality sorry :Push:

[​IMG]

Hope you liked the pics.....

7. Wow! Congrats! What a gorgeous haul.

8. awwwwwwww, lucky gal!!! Congrats!!! I'm so jealous but in a good way, lol. :smile:
    I love every single LV item that you got, this collection has grown on me like a wild fire.. sigh. Enjoy!!!

9. EvaLV - Thank you so much :P

You're writing such nice comments - thank you so much :flowers:

10. woo-hoo :woohoo: congrats!!!!

11. Wow, congrats! Nice ROSES !!!

12. Thank you soooo much for your comments, deluxeduck and LuvTare....I really appreciate it :smile:

13. Wow that's a great haul! Congrats on all your fab new goodies AND your 4 vernis hearts :nuts:

14. :drool:Congrats! I was not so sure I liked the roses, but NOW:graucho:...
    OH,maybe I just got to have some!
    And I really enjoy visiting your collection thread...

15. WOW!!! Such pretty pieces. The roses really do grow on you...Didn't know at first but they're really different. Congrats:smile: