Reveal Part two

Mar 2, 2012
Because there are quite a few items, I have decided to keep this reveal short and just show the items rather than the boxes and the unveiling. I know that is part of the fun, but we could be here for awhile. That being said, I am out of control with H and headed to Ban Island. Sadly, everytime I see my horse (which is almost everyday), I want to run to H and buy more equestrian related pieces. Okay here goes...

I have this X-wide Grand Apparat in three colors now. Who needs three colors, but once again, I couldn't stop myself. I have the baby blue and gold, the white and gold and now the white and silver.

Attachments

• DSC03907.JPG
    DSC03907.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 933
  • DSC03908.JPG
    DSC03908.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 924
Stunning Evelyne.... I agree it is a dream to carry. I have just arrived home from a 3 week holiday and my Evelyne was priceless. So easy to carry, hands free, easy to put passport and phone in back pocket against your body.

Purchased from a trusted seller, I am in love. I don't purchase from re-sellers often but this one is amazing. From my understanding it was loaned to U.S. Vogue and may be in the Sept. or Oct. issue. Who knows if that is true.

Attachments

• DSC03910.JPG
    DSC03910.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 929
  • DSC03912.JPG
    DSC03912.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 934
  • DSC03916.JPG
    DSC03916.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 917
Great for everyday use. Initially, I was totally against Garden party. My husband suggested it because truly, I need a functional tote. I love Tosca and to my shock, instantly fell in love.

Attachments

• DSC03926.JPG
    DSC03926.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 944
Lastly, I really really need your help with this one. I purchased this tonight totally on a whim because of the horse theme. I was kind of on the fence and had my SA check to see how many were available in the country--the answer...three. That being said, for the price the sterling is very light weight. Nothing at all like the farandole or sterling silver CDC. I know that H items are priced for their craftsmanship but just wondering what you all think of this piece. I am relying on purse forum members on this decision because the knowledge base here is incredible so please, help on this--should I keep or exchange????

Attachments

• DSC03904.JPG
    DSC03904.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 897
  • DSC03905.JPG
    DSC03905.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 910
Please note--I am far more fashionable than I appear in this pic. This J.Crew Anchor blouse is really quite cute with white pants and the right jewelry. Not the best pic as the blouse and necklace look terrible together but I just wanted to get it up so you can see it on. I have it doubled, but I think it is meant to be worn single layered. thanks so much for opinions.

Attachments

• DSC03902.JPG
    DSC03902.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 891
  • DSC03903.JPG
    DSC03903.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 880
Great purchases. As for the silver horse necklace I would have to see it on u o have an opinion. Most h jewelry is not impressive until worn. Sometimes it just brings one thing out. As for the arcane, you will love that to death.