REVEAL (PART 2) - FALL ACT 1

:ps: :clap: :love:OMG woman, YOU are AMAZING once again!! I so look forward to your reveals. Exquisite taste ALWAYS. That jumbo is freakin' ridiculous in the BEST sense. I'm particularly fond of this red tee!!! AHhhhhhhh you kill me :faint:
Thank you so much for your sweet words Dearest Kendie!!! :hugs:
Fall Act 1 is just too crazy.......I need to restrain myself :panic:
This season's navy is really beautiful and I love navy paired with red :love:
I believe the red tee is only available at Chanel boutiques. I love this color as well :heart:
I hope I can take a break from Fall Act 2 :girlsigh:

Reactions: Kendie26
Been waiting for this! so happy to know there is part 3!!!
you know bother free, with your comprehensive Chanel collection coverage, I really would love to see how you style and wear your RTW and brooches together for example because well we know you have lots and the way you wear them together must be TDF!!!
Oh! and the navy sweater and navy flap are my absolute favorite from this round!
Thank you so much Vanana!!! :hugs:
I'm really shy when it comes to mod pics and selfies :blush::blush::blush:
I'm not photogenic at all :frown:
I love looking at all the beautiful mod pics from you and the other ladies on TPF
:girlsigh::hbeat:
I cannot wait till the weather gets colder here so I can wear the navy sweater :heart:

Reactions: Vanana
Thank you so much Vanana!!! :hugs:
I'm really shy when it comes to mod pics and selfies :blush::blush::blush:
I'm not photogenic at all :frown:
I love looking at all the beautiful mod pics from you and the other ladies on TPF
:girlsigh::hbeat:
I cannot wait till the weather gets colder here so I can wear the navy sweater :heart:
It's ok I'm sure it would be spectacular though :flowers: I can't even imagine :girlsigh:
Enjoy your goodies

Reactions: Bother Free