Reveal: Paris Heavenly Blessings!

Now let's get on with our reveal shall we?

Let's start with some small accessories first.....(I'll save the best for last...hehehehehehe!)

Leather Key Charm Amulette in Fauve Barenia
IMG_7943.jpg

IMG_7944.jpg

"Hotte Botte" Leather Key Chain
IMG_7964.jpg

"Quelle Idole" Leather Key Chain
IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7959.jpg

2011 Edition Bunny Charm
IMG_7934.jpg

IMG_7935.jpg

Hi Mia,

How did you manage to get the Quelle Idole charm? I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and it wasnt available.. Do you have any way to get it? I really want it so so badly.

Hi vivi11, quick reply....I was in Paris last month so I guess it's sold out when you were there. I don't think it's available anymore as I think I got the last piece. (Maybe you can try the US?) Good luck!

Hi Mia,

How did you manage to get the Quelle Idole charm? I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and it wasnt available.. Do you have any way to get it? I really want it so so badly.

Mia:smooch:,
You know I have been your fan since day one. Now you've earned yourself double PhDs, Hermesology and Chanelogy!

Thank you for all the effort in revealing the lovely H goodies and the modeling pics. Your photographer deserves a big hug too!:hugs:

Congratulations!:love:

This one is from the USA....bought it before I left for Paris coz I know this is hard to find......have been looking for it for soooo long!!!

Collier De Chien ring in Rouge H Chamonix with Gold HW
IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_7950.jpg

Comparison pix with Rubis "Shadow Gaine"....
IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

Hey dear!! Thanks thanks! I am hugging myself now LOL! Most of the pix were taken by myself when Mason is sleeping....for the modeling pix later.....my DH is the photographer...:biggrin:

Mia:smooch:,
You know I have been your fan since day one. Now you've earned yourself double PhDs, Hermesology and Chanelogy!

Thank you for all the effort in revealing the lovely H goodies and the modeling pics. Your photographer deserves a big hug too!:hugs:

Congratulations!:love:

"Rivale Double Tour" leather bracelet in Iris Swift with palladium hw
IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

Together with Rubis color...
IMG_8430.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

Together with "Kelly Stretch" in Violet Tadelakt with gold hw
IMG_8428.jpg

Together with "Kelly Double Tour" in Etoupe Tadelakt with gold hw
IMG_8429.jpg

Not sure if this is a new style but it was love at first sight.....esp. the leather!!

"Cab" Leather Bracelet in Fauve Barenia with palladium hw

IMG_8433.jpg

IMG_8434.jpg

IMG_8449.jpg

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

Together with Rubis Rivale Double Tour..
IMG_8448.jpg

The back..
IMG_8446.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg