Reveal... Paraty just arrived! :-))

thanks cupcake:-/ i feel bad tho. it was hard for me packing her up yesterday. i fell in love with bal castagna city rggh. im not a brown person but i think its a great color for fall.;)

You definitely did the right thing - it's a lot of money on something that doesn't feel right. I think brown looks good all year round, so you can get lots of wear out of your new bal! ;)

Cupcake2008 said:
You definitely did the right thing - it's a lot of money on something that doesn't feel right. I think brown looks good all year round, so you can get lots of wear out of your new bal! ;)

i think im used to bal straps and its lightweight and i found paraty a lil heavy on my shoulder after carrying her for couple hours. shes really gorgeous and the color was hard to let go, but it wasnt too comfy on my shoulder esp i have back problem.:sad:

You made the right decision - however great a bag looks, if you're not going to use it much then it's better to 'bite the bullet' and go for something else. I have a castagna city and she's lovely all year round neutral, with yummy smooshy leather!

pree said:
You made the right decision - however great a bag looks, if you're not going to use it much then it's better to 'bite the bullet' and go for something else. I have a castagna city and she's lovely all year round neutral, with yummy smooshy leather!

thanks for making me feel better pree!:smile: my castagna will arrive friday or sat.ill create a new thread for that.;) im already drooling, the leather on that looks really yummy!;) anyways, paraty lychee is really a great bag great color, but i have 3 kids and carrying my infant and having it on my shoulder with my achy back= ;-((

Oh no, we aren't bag twins anymore:sad:
On the upside though I never would have got mine if I hadn't seen yours so thanks!
If you don't absolutely love it then don't keep it so you did the right thing & can't wait to see your new treasure:smile:
Thanks ladies! ;) unfortunately, i ended up letting her go yesterday for another bag ;-( it's gorgeous but i feel like it's not for me;-/

poppy414 said:
Oh no, we aren't bag twins anymore:sad:
On the upside though I never would have got mine if I hadn't seen yours so thanks!
If you don't absolutely love it then don't keep it so you did the right thing & can't wait to see your new treasure:smile:

hi poppy! ya, it dint work for me;-( i hope ur enjoying yours. ill definitely post my new treasureS!lol! got 2 new babies coming in tomorrow!:smile:

thanks for making me feel better pree!:smile: my castagna will arrive friday or sat.ill create a new thread for that.;) im already drooling, the leather on that looks really yummy!;) anyways, paraty lychee is really a great bag great color, but i have 3 kids and carrying my infant and having it on my shoulder with my achy back= ;-((

You're going to love Castagna!

rycechica1016 said:
i think im used to bal straps and its lightweight and i found paraty a lil heavy on my shoulder after carrying her for couple hours. shes really gorgeous and the color was hard to let go, but it wasnt too comfy on my shoulder esp i have back problem.:sad:

Hi Ryce! So sad to hear your letting it go...beautiful bag. However , yes , comfort is key and i do get you. :smile:
(im loving my small paraty still)

Youve chosen an equally beautiful replacement though - i saw Castagna in real life and if youre looking for a rich brown that you wont have to baby so much that will be it!

rx4dsoul said:
Hi Ryce! So sad to hear your letting it go...beautiful bag. However , yes , comfort is key and i do get you. :smile:
(im loving my small paraty still)

Youve chosen an equally beautiful replacement though - i saw Castagna in real life and if youre looking for a rich brown that you wont have to baby so much that will be it!

thanks rx!:smile: i think i need darker and no babying too much since i have lil kiddos! :smile: take care! shes arriving tomorrow!:smile: