REVEAL: Palm Springs PM Backpack (Reverse Monogram)

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
I haven't seen many posts about this backpack so thought I'd do a little reveal on a bag I picked up from the New Bond Street LV store in London today! I was obsessed as soon as I saw the reverse monogram and was told there weren't many available, which made me want it even more. :biggrin: Originally wanted the mini but I already have an Alma BB, and felt like I needed a medium sized bag; I'm so glad I went with the PM. :smile:

My only concern is that the zip seems quite touch, I can't remember having this problem on my Alma or the pouch that came with my Neverfull MM, could it just be the shape of the bag making it difficult to zip?

IMG_9805.jpg

I've heard several people say the zippers on the backpacks are tough at first. The videos and post I have seen say they ease up after use. You could also rub the zipper with wax paper to help.

I've heard several people say the zippers on the backpacks are tough at first. The videos and post I have seen say they ease up after use. You could also rub the zipper with wax paper to help.
Yeah I have too! It's nothing too bad but it just slows down the process of me getting into my bag - thank you for the tip! x