Jun 6, 2009
So my package finally arrived!!!

Poor box ...had a rough trip

DSC03228.jpg

OMG ....the leather smell .....

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

WOW! :biggrin:

Okay (you know me and my food references)... the chiara looks like a milky way, gabby is a lovely black licorice piece and that ormala just screams WINE GRAPE! rofl

Is there any food that's turquoise?...hmm... Blue Raspberry popscicle!

Congrats SK, they are all gorgeous! And I have to say, quite spot on with the preview pics, yes?

I love the dog the best! LOL! Oh, sorry, distracted! They're all beautiful! I especially love the black mini gabby and the make up bag! The yellow lining is fabulous! I want another bag just to get the yellow lining!

First impressions.....

The Ormala is my favorite! The Royal Purple & Dark Purple compliment each other beautifully. Poor Maria I cross examined her relentlessly about these two colors matching! The Royal Puple is AMAZING, super veiny, distressed, so much character! The Ormala is much smaller than I had thought it would be. I had planned on this being an overnight bag, but I can totally use it as a handbag as well, bonus!

Mini Chiara, I'm not sure if I'm loving the two tone. Totally my doing, it's exactly as I ordered it. The Taupe compliments the Tinted Chocolate very well....it's just I don't know .... wish it was all TC. Hopefully it will grow on me. I switched to suede after I placed the order. I'm so glad I did, it compliments the bags perfectly. I'm totally infactuated with suede lining. For future Mini C's I'll lengthen the drop, it's a little tight for me. I had requested this bag to be reinforced, but it wasn't. Not a big deal, by not being reinforced it takes advantage of the softness of the leather.

Mini Gabby, I'm so pleasently surprised by this bag. I ordered it as a practical everyday black bag, but wow, really special. I wasn't able to switch the lining on this to suede, it was too late by the time I asked. The strap isn't as long as I thought it would be, so it works as a shoulder bag!

Makeup bag, love, love, love. The Turquoise leather is stunning!!! It's more structured than I thought it would be. I love the yellow lining on this. I really really hope by the time I can order my Francis they still have this leather in stock.

These didn't come with the IG charms, wonder if they're discontinuing these? I'm fine with it because I didn't keep these on anyway.

Tinted leather owners, does anyone have engraving? Mine on the Mini C is very faint, almost didn't see it. Is that because of the soft, thin nature of the leather?

Paint match is perfect on these! I'm sure Maria will be glad she won't have to hear about paint again from me!

No swatches were sent. I had a feeling that request would get lost in the shuffle w so many bags going out for the sale. Oh well, now I just have to request the A&W colors as well....

I'll take some more pics tomorrow in daylight. It was dusk when they finally got delivered.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

Irainei ... your descriptions have made me hungry! I think Turquoise looks like blue cotton candy, or blue raspberry Slurpee! Preview pics were very accurate!

TLloveshim .... lol...thanks, watching me unwrap handbags made her tired apparently! Isn't that yellow fabric great... so bright and sunny. It feels a little thicker and stiffer than the other fabric linings. I wonder if it was doubled up for the makeup bag or something. Imagine that color in suede :girlsigh:.

OOH sillykitty, They look great! I love the mini chiara color combo. At least you have something to be happy about when you keep looking and touching. Awesome!

Ooh, congrats, sillykitty, they're gorgeous!

Re: engraving on tinted leathers, I got my Tinted Wine Gabby engraved, and it's not too faint. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be significantly deeper, but I'm pretty happy with mine. It's usually not too noticeable, but I always thought that was due more to the placement than the engraving being faint. How faint is yours?