Reveal - or at least i'd like to!!

1. I'm desperate to do a "reveal" on an absolute dream of a bag that arrived on Friday but I still can't work out to upload any photos! I'm not a technophobe, just struggling as a "newbie" here! Is Photobucket the best way or what do you recommend?

She's dying to get out and I'd love to oblige her!!

:panic:

2. Have you resized the photos before trying to upload? Looking forward to your reveal :biggrin:

3. Use photobucket. Then copy the IMG code on the right hand side of the page and paste here.
    Can't wait to see!

4. Hi Mayfly - I can totally relate to your frustration as same has happened to me! - have you got a friendly family member/friend who can take you through the steps the first time - yes Photobucket is prob best way (and you make an attachment I think in your post and then upload.... may take a couple of tests to get size right (I always go to small!) and then away you go....best of luck and await with baited breath!!!..x:biggrin:;)

Yes, as CP helpfully points out, what I was trying to say was copy and paste (hehe!!).....

5. Thank you all for your advice! I'll have a go later (I need to paint a bathroom first and daren't go anywhere near the gorgeous little baby in her dustbag until I'm well and truly finished and cleaned up!) Do I need to download something for Photobucket? Do you know, maybe I AM a technophobe after all!!

6. No just sign up to use it. :smile:

7. Would love to see the reveal when you are ready.