Reveal!! One handle bag!

Well I'm in a similiar dilemma to you. But I already have the PM reverse. It's defective though. I was given the choice of replace or find another bag. I chose to have the one handle flap bag as replacement. SA rung today to say it was at the store ready and waiting. I'm so excited to see it in real. I think I'm going to prefer this then my PM reverse if I'm brutally honest. Don't get me wrong I love my PM reverse I will be very sad to let it go i will especially miss the handy back zip pocket. But I think being able to have the handle on the crook of my arm is nice trade off and no glazing issue's. I don't think I will mind about the smooth leather even if it gets scratched up over time I think it wont look too bad on this style of bag, just makes it look more vintage so to speak. I will see when I am able to compare both bag's on either Sunday or Monday when I go to the store.

Hey ladies! Got this bag in the mail today! Love this bag but at same time I am so afraid having scratches on the leather and hardware. In this case I begin to debate on this one or the PM reverse. Any opinions? :smile:
The new Saint Michel is very similar but smaller and they used epi leather on the flap and strap. It's up on the Australian site if you want to see it. It's also in the Spring 2017 thread with pics. Might be something to consider but I agree that this bag is gorgeous!

Reactions: hollyloves2shop
Hey ladies! Got this bag in the mail today! Love this bag but at same time I am so afraid having scratches on the leather and hardware. In this case I begin to debate on this one or the PM reverse. Any opinions? :smile:
This is much better than the PM reverse. I would definitely keep this bag! And this leather flap will become even more beautiful, even has it develops a patina and little scratches: that's what gives life to these flawless smooth leathers!!!

This bag is so beautiful and seems like a keeper. If you do not think you will reach for this bag because you do not want to scratch the leather, I would return it. Even with the smooth leather, I would still choose this over the reverse PM. Like others have suggested, the new Saint Michel seems like a durable alternative. Looking forward to your ultimate decision. :smile: