Reveal - Oldie But Goodie BV :)

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
I started a thread here last week asking for people's opinions on the condition of the bag I ordered (based on the posting's pics). Thank you to everyone who responded there - it helped give me better perspective, especially since I'm quite new to the whole buying vintage/older and pre-loved business. :smile:

The bag in question just arrived, and here it is! The bag was authenticated in the Authenticate This BV Thread prior. It's definitely in pre-loved condition, but it's really lovely and I will enjoy using it!

Thank you!

Attachments

indiaink

I’m SO done with this
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Oh, it is very pretty! That was a good decision!!! Love this!

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
Oh, it is very pretty! That was a good decision!!! Love this!
Thank you, indiaink! :biggrin: I'm happy about my decision too. Incidentally, this is my first BV! I've always admired BV. My Mom gave me an orange BV wallet years ago (the small kind), but I've never owned a bag.

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
So lovely! The color is perfect for our tropical paradise! Warmest Congrats and enjoy your lovely BV.
Thank you, Fimpagebag! :biggrin: I literally laughed out loud when I read the part about our tropical paradise!! :lol: Your posts are always either very witty/funny, or extremely insightful.

I'll see you back on the island! ;)

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
It's beautiful, congrats and enjoy!!!

Thank you, ForeverInPink! :biggrin: I am already enjoying it! It IS beautiful. When I first opened the package, I was a bit taken aback because it was in obviously pre-loved condition (versus my 2 only other ebay purchases before - one was BNWT, another was pre-loved but in mint condition). I got used to the BV's condition already after looking it over a few times, and I think its condition adds to its charm. It's not in bad shape, mind you - I guess I am just still not used to pre-loved yet. I could get used to it, if it means getting my hands on great vintage/older pieces! :biggrin: