Reveal of unexpectedness...

mrssmiff

Coveting
Feb 24, 2009
I popped to the shops today for a bit of a cheer up retail therapy session (long story but felt a bit sad today). I went looking for a top to wear to an interview on Friday and just happened to pop into Boros for a browse.

I nearly died on the spot when I saw a bright red Somerset shoulder in the sale for £136:yahoo: so of course had to bring her home. As you probably all know I am mourning the loss of this style of bag from the range so I am delighted to have been able to find one!!

She will go really well with my mainly black wardrobe and I intend to use her for both day and night.

Shallow I know but this has gone a little way towards cheering me up today and I know every time I use my new girl it will give me a little happy lift...I mean who could resist her - certainly not me :graucho:

nortiness001.jpg

nortiness002.jpg

nortiness003.jpg

nortiness004.jpg

nortiness005.jpg

Sorry to hear you were feeling sad, but what a way to brighten your mood! I love the colour (is it more like the second lot of pics?) and now you have twins!

Ilovely splash of colour, I see how this little gem could cheer you up! I'm a somerset fan too, and I think the red is a very cute addition to your family.

Wow lovely, you brighten up gray wet Saturday for us!
One each shoulder is good modeling pic but I recommend to source one more colour and put it on your neck!!

Congrats & cheer up!! :balloon: