Reveal of two lovely Ms!

Rumpetaske

Mar 19, 2013
So I have been away from M for a little while, been into LV and Saint Laurent, but now I'm back with a double reveal!

Rumpetaske

Mar 19, 2013
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407565373.888391.jpg

Excuse the other items in the picture, but I originally used this photo in a photo contest. It's the Christy clutch a lovely yellow and the mole Clipper in the size small! Sadly the Christy is not staying I my collection for long, because the glacing got lots of cracks on here first outing:sad:

Tiswas

May 1, 2014
Scotland
View attachment 2713074

Excuse the other items in the picture, but I originally used this photo in a photo contest. It's the Christy clutch a lovely yellow and the mole Clipper in the size small! Sadly the Christy is not staying I my collection for long, because the glacing got lots of cracks on here first outing:sad:
That's such a shame - the yellow is gorgeous. Are you planning a replacement or a change?

Jul 9, 2009
I love the clipper congrats on that beauty..shame about the christy but best to get your money back while its in warranty

daisyw

Apr 16, 2013
What a gorgeous photo! What a shame about the damage to the Christy, it's lovely.

Rumpetaske

Mar 19, 2013
That's such a shame - the yellow is gorgeous. Are you planning a replacement or a change?

I know😍 I can't get a replacement, since it was the last one in store, I bought it at a department store so I think I will change it to some clothing👍

Rumpetaske

Mar 19, 2013
I love the clipper congrats on that beauty..shame about the christy but best to get your money back while its in warranty

Thank you😃 I'm so happy with the Clipper, I love the pocket and functionality and of course the look😍

Rumpetaske

Mar 19, 2013
What a gorgeous photo! What a shame about the damage to the Christy, it's lovely.

Thank you so much😃 I know, I used it less then 30 minutes, so that was a shame. But it is (knock on wood) the first M item i have had any issue with, so I won't let this scare me away😉