Reveal of two classic but a bit confused

dxs

O.G.
Jul 9, 2012
Hi Everyone, I decided to buy 2 classic flap. One is jumbo black caviar ghw and the other one is medium black caviar shw. I live 2 hours plane ride from the boutique, so I just do phone ordering. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411647208.543062.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411647226.547958.jpg Before these purchases, I only have one classic flap, the so black jumbo. The chain hardware of my so black was thick and heavy. I was so surprised when I feel my caviars, both the chain hardware feels kinda plasticky, and they make squeaky sounds. It is as if the chains are made of plastic, and painted in gold or silver. If I did not buy it from the boutique, I will think they are fakes. The jumbo squeaky sounds is so loud and awful. Does anyone experience this? Does the sound will be better over time? I love both of the bags though, and as my babies, I will accept them just the way they are. Here is my Chanel bag family. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411647575.676643.jpgFrom left to right: Jumbo caviar GHW, Medium caviar SHW, Easy Caviar Cobalt SHW, CC Crave Beige RHW and So Black Jumbo Lambskin. Thanks every one for letting me share.

Congrats and I understand what you are describing. My lambskin does not make any noises when I squeeze the chain. While, my caviars does because of the leather. I would not worry about it.

Congrats on your new goodies. I had a chanel with squeaky straps and it drove me crazy. I need up selling the bag after about a month, I just couldn't handle it. Every time it squeaked I felt like everyone could hear how loud it was. Maybe it was only in my mind how loud it was but it really drove me crazy.

Congrats on your new goodies. I had a chanel with squeaky straps and it drove me crazy. I need up selling the bag after about a month, I just couldn't handle it. Every time it squeaked I felt like everyone could hear how loud it was. Maybe it was only in my mind how loud it was but it really drove me crazy.

Hi BagAddict4Ever, I know how you feel, it is LOUD, I tried to use it today and it is a bit annoying. I am going to train my jumbo baby by hanging it on the door knob with my bag contents. I tried it before with my LV bag, and it works.