Reveal of something DIFFERENT (feat. Cats of the House)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! Just came back from a trip to New Orleans and was lucky enough to hit the Saks on Canal (love that Saks, for anyone wondering). I found myself falling big for a bag, that I will now reveal -- I love the size (fits the same amount if not more than a m/l), the strap (can easily be worn cross body on someone my size (5'5"), the hardware and the fact that it seems indestructible. I have strong feelings about the quality of this bag so far. Anyway, without further ado ...

2. #2 Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    image.jpeg Photo 1 ... Cats very interested ...

3. #3 Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    image.jpeg Photo 2 ...

4. image.jpeg Getting into the good stuff now ...

5. image.jpeg And ...

maricharlie85 and Irene7899 like this.
  6. image.jpeg Here's the back ... The little pocket wouldn't fit a phone; better for receipts and things ...

7. image.jpeg Here is a view from the side ...

8. image.jpeg And a view of the inside ...

9. image.jpeg And, lastly, the product info - this one is the smaller (smallest?) size; it was $3K. Saks had it in an orange/red and a tan ... Both were gorgeous!

Dextersmom likes this.
  10. I love those CC's, that would make a great brooch :smile:

Congrats!!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  11. Hey, nice work! Jealous you were in NOLA. I did my undergrad there and love that town.

Vaninnocent likes this.
  12. Thus is a great, modern shape and live the finish. Enjoy!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  13. I LOVE this bag! I'm on ban island for a while so have not allowed myself to look for it otherwise I would have- I just love it. Congratulations!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  14. Very nice and so unique. I just love Seasonal bags. The zipper on the back pocket is great for receipts and the lock is so pretty it could be a brooch! What a wonderful remembrance of your vacay!
    I spy 2 precious black kitty cats. I love black cats... have 1 myself. His name is JJ (that would be for JJ Watt). You won't get it if you don't watch American football. :biggrin:

15. Thank you thank you for your kind words!!! JJ sounds adorable- does he express great, if not critical interest, in things he's not supposed to be messing with LOL? Every time a box is opened in my
    house, the cats appear- their names are Ray and Eli :smile: :smile: