Reveal of something DIFFERENT (feat. Cats of the House)

May 30, 2012
Hey everyone! Just came back from a trip to New Orleans and was lucky enough to hit the Saks on Canal (love that Saks, for anyone wondering). I found myself falling big for a bag, that I will now reveal -- I love the size (fits the same amount if not more than a m/l), the strap (can easily be worn cross body on someone my size (5'5"), the hardware and the fact that it seems indestructible. I have strong feelings about the quality of this bag so far. Anyway, without further ado ...

Very nice and so unique. I just love Seasonal bags. The zipper on the back pocket is great for receipts and the lock is so pretty it could be a brooch! What a wonderful remembrance of your vacay!
I spy 2 precious black kitty cats. I love black cats... have 1 myself. His name is JJ (that would be for JJ Watt). You won't get it if you don't watch American football. :biggrin:

Very nice and so unique. I just love Seasonal bags. The zipper on the back pocket is great for receipts and the lock is so pretty it could be a brooch! What a wonderful remembrance of your vacay!
I spy 2 precious black kitty cats. I love black cats... have 1 myself. His name is JJ (that would be for JJ Watt). You won't get it if you don't watch American football. :biggrin:

Thank you thank you for your kind words!!! JJ sounds adorable- does he express great, if not critical interest, in things he's not supposed to be messing with LOL? Every time a box is opened in my
house, the cats appear- their names are Ray and Eli :smile: :smile: