Reveal of recent H haul (no bag!!)

ehy12

O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Hello! Hope everyone has had a great week so far. I had the nicest leisurely visit with my SA today...for once I was not in a rush. Picked up a few things that I wanted to share but there is no bag (sorry to disappoint!).
First...took this spy pic of the drop dead gorgeous bordeaux lindy on display...drool!!20170406_134004.jpeg
Then my SA surprised me with the new rodeo charm with real horse hair...its a bit strange and feels like a broom but I couldn't resist the color combo.20170406_152832.jpeg
Then, my SA gasped when she saw my ciel Roger Vivier shoes and picked out the perfect silk scarf to match. Boulcerie Moderne in gris/bleu ciel/noir. My first in this design and I am thrilled because I tend to collect the same design in different cw!20170406_154834.jpeg
Then, I found another cw in the savana dance cotton tunic (I had just picked up the green cw a few weeks ago). Bleu/noir. I plan to wear this with shorts in seoul this summer when I visit.20170406_152654.jpeg
And, of course a hat to keep me cool when touring this summer in Seoul and Hong Kong20170406_152709.jpeg
And, this is a first for me...my very first horn piece...this necklace is so light and fun for summer!20170406_152910.jpeg
And last, a very random WINTER purchase. The Alamo poncho in navy/noir...I had zero resistance when I saw this on the manequin...for cool summer nights and definitely in the fall/winter!
20170406_152626.jpeg

Very very productive shopping!
Thank you for letting me share!
My SA was fairly positive that a baby birkin might be coming in the second half of the year in the red tone I am searching for...fingers crossed!

Beautiful haul! My SM had told me about a twist on the rodeos. I think this may be it! Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on your goodies!
And that birdie (I die!) it is amazing.

Hello! Hope everyone has had a great week so far. I had the nicest leisurely visit with my SA today...for once I was not in a rush. Picked up a few things that I wanted to share but there is no bag (sorry to disappoint!).
First...took this spy pic of the drop dead gorgeous bordeaux lindy on display...drool!!View attachment 3659057
Then my SA surprised me with the new rodeo charm with real horse hair...its a bit strange and feels like a broom but I couldn't resist the color combo.View attachment 3659058
Then, my SA gasped when she saw my ciel Roger Vivier shoes and picked out the perfect silk scarf to match. Boulcerie Moderne in gris/bleu ciel/noir. My first in this design and I am thrilled because I tend to collect the same design in different cw!View attachment 3659059
Then, I found another cw in the savana dance cotton tunic (I had just picked up the green cw a few weeks ago). Bleu/noir. I plan to wear this with shorts in seoul this summer when I visit.View attachment 3659060
And, of course a hat to keep me cool when touring this summer in Seoul and Hong KongView attachment 3659061
And, this is a first for me...my very first horn piece...this necklace is so light and fun for summer!View attachment 3659063
And last, a very random WINTER purchase. The Alamo poncho in navy/noir...I had zero resistance when I saw this on the manequin...for cool summer nights and definitely in the fall/winter!
View attachment 3659062

Very very productive shopping!
Thank you for letting me share!
My SA was fairly positive that a baby birkin might be coming in the second half of the year in the red tone I am searching for...fingers crossed!
That must have been a fun shopping excursion!! I love the Savana Dance tunic....it's gorgeous! You'll love how cozy the Alamo poncho is too...it feels like a soft hug on a cold day.

That must have been a fun shopping excursion!! I love the Savana Dance tunic....it's gorgeous! You'll love how cozy the Alamo poncho is too...it feels like a soft hug on a cold day.
The poncho looks as if it would be scratchy....but its actually softer than the avalon blanket...theres 10%cashmere...i love it!!!

Congrats ehy on all your purchases [emoji3] I'm going to Paris next week and hope to find some great pieces too. Love horn pendants, the poncho looks amazing and I hope to find a cute H hat ( the hatboxes[emoji173]) for autumn someday. Thank you for the spy pic, love your blue birdie [emoji170]

Congrats ehy on all your purchases [emoji3] I'm going to Paris next week and hope to find some great pieces too. Love horn pendants, the poncho looks amazing and I hope to find a cute H hat ( the hatboxes[emoji173]) for autumn someday. Thank you for the spy pic, love your blue birdie [emoji170]

Snap, I've an appointment at FSH next week :smile: Enjoy your trip!

Dear serva1 how lovely you are going to Paris!! Wishing you the best trip there! I love Paris in the spring!! Heres to happy shopping!!

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app