Reveal of Recent Deals

annie11

Aug 5, 2012
In the last two weeks, I took a short break from my "saving up for a Louis Vuitton" ban and bought a few items. I finally took the long overdue plunge into Legacy, and think that item might actually be my favorite!

New Willis Colorblock and matching zippy wallet in Berry, both from outlet, $102 and $36
picture.php

Multi-lozenge fob from outlet, $19
picture.php

Poppy Double Zip wristlet from Dillard's, $24
picture.php

Medium Candace in Black Cherry from Dillard's, $167
picture.php

Great finds! I love the Willis that you chose, very lucky to find a matching wallet too. I'm waiting on that same fob to show up Monday or Tuesday. I got that double zip wristlet for my niece with the matching bag, so cute. You're black cherry Candice is gorgeous! Congrats on everything!

These are beautiful!!! You got amazing deals. I wish the closest factory store to me carried more deletes. It seems other factory stores have a better selection. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

In the last two weeks, I took a short break from my "saving up for a Louis Vuitton" ban and bought a few items. I finally took the long overdue plunge into Legacy, and think that item might actually be my favorite!

New Willis Colorblock and matching zippy wallet in Berry, both from outlet, $102 and $36
picture.php

Multi-lozenge fob from outlet, $19
picture.php

Poppy Double Zip wristlet from Dillard's, $24
picture.php

Medium Candace in Black Cherry from Dillard's, $167
picture.php
I've been telling myself I want to save for an LV but honestly, Coach leathers and colors and shapes are so much fun that I have a hard time plopping $2k down for 1 bag. I guess I just must not be in to them. I may get one eventually, just so I can say I have one - LOL! I'm loving Legacy for now!!