Reveal of Prada Impulse purchases - small items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it was a case of wanting to buy a particular item, a cosmetic pouch, but wasn't sure what colour and size.

the nice SA took out all the available colours and i took my pick.

it was a choice between the bright fuschia and this from the latest collection.... picts of item coming soon.

oh yes... and ofcourse... i picked up something for a friend... completely irrationally.

Attached Files:

2. and here are the items!

my first prada cosmetic pouch!

*heart#

Attached Files:

3. Pretty! I love the color of that pouch!

4. Love Prada pouches!!! I put my makeup and loose stuff in them so all that extra stuff doesn't roll around in my bags...Congrats!!!

5. love it...

6. Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Great new things - congrats!!!!

8. lovely! congrats :smile:

9. thank you ladies! the colour of the pouch is really unique, its grey in certain lightings and purplish in others! would be nice to see a tote in that colour!

10. the color of the pouch is adorable! congrats!

11. I love that color! Congrats.

12. Oh I would love to get another cosmestic pouch that's wider than the one I have. I have a flat pouch and while it's cute, it's a little too flat.

Very nice purchases! I was eyeing one of those bracelets when I first saw it on Prada's website. Two great buys!