Reveal of Perfection! I'm in LVoe!

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
Here we go - I'm back from the boutique and I must say what I brought home is an absolute dream. :heart:

Here's a little background story (feel free to skip to the pics if you wish). I thought I wouldn't get any more LV bags this year but a while back I had the very pleasant opportunity to choose one more bag. Yay! So I did a poll here to help me decide, made my decision and placed an order for the bag (my boutique didn't have it in stock).
Soon after I suddenly hit a massive streak of misfortunes (a couple of health scares and some other stuff, too) and lost all enthusiasm about getting this bag. It seemed like there was a fire to put out in every direction I looked.
When I finally got the message from my SA that the bag had arrived I almost canceled my reservation but eventually decided I wanted to at least go see it IRL when I had recovered sufficiently. I did just that today and boy am I glad I did - this bag is as close to perfect as I've seen! And it lifted my spirit and put a smile back on my face after this difficult time I've had.

Here's my shopping bag. The corner got a little beat up on the way home.

Attachments

• sept140100.jpg
    sept140100.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 804
Okay, here's the first item: the cute little balloon charm! They didn't have the pink version but I think I would have chosen this one anyway. They also hot stamped it for me.

Attachments

• sept140800.jpg
    sept140800.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 800
Then the dust bag! I've never seen one of these dark brown drawstring dust bags before. It's much thicker and heavier than the ordinary dust bags and it's light yellow on the inside. So I think it has two layers of fabric. I was so surprised and happy when I opened the box and saw it! I will treat this as a sign that things will start going better again. :smile:

Attachments

• sept140700.jpg
    sept140700.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 787