Reveal of Perfection! I'm in LVoe!

I am glad you didn´t cancel your reservation! You got a beautiful bag! Huge congrats!!
Love the dustbag, too! I have never seen such and I got and ordinary dustbag with my Galet SL. Your is a special treat for your special bag! Enjoy!
Congrats also on the bandeau and charm :smile:

Thank you so much, everyone! :smile:

Lovely choices! Congratulations!

Simply gorgeous. Enjoy!

Very pretty, wonderful choice and I am so happy you are feeling better! Enjoy your new pieces.

Wow! Congrats, absolutely beautiful, especially the way you dressed her up.

Wow! Congrats.

attachment.php

Congrats on your gorgeous purchases! I hope you will enjoy this bag for years to come.

Welcome back!! :hugs: I'm so glad things are on the up and up! Huge congrats on your beautiful Soft Lockit ... all the colours are amazing ... so hard to choose!!
Your charm and bandeau are lovely too.

Gorgeous bag, so classy! Congrats!

Congrats, lovely haul:balloon::balloon::balloon:

So beautiful!!! Congratulations! Glad it put a smile on your face!!!!

Everything is beautiful and enough to make any one feel good. . .

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! What great pieces to lift your spirits!!

No Ordinary Love

Thank you, all!

Big congrats! They're all just wonderful! So sorry to hear that things have been so difficult in your life. "Into Every Life Some Rain Must Fall..." We all face hard times at some point or another, but it now sounds like you are coming into the :sunshine:

So happy you picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and went to LV. Your choices are just fabulous! I hope you continue to get better and really enjoy all 3 new lovely things! :hugs:

Thank you so much! :hugs: Things are definitely looking up now.

Beautiful haul! May you wear them in good health. Big congrats!!

Wow. Beautiful. Glad you're feeling better! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Awww sad to hear you've not been well... Hope you're feeling better! Love your purchases and that dust bag is to die for! Enjoy everything in good health X

Love it!! Big congrats!

Your galet SL is absolutely gorgeous!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: It is such a classic style and color that I am sure you will be enjoying this beauty for many years to come! Love the sweet bandeau and charm too! Congrats!!!

So glad you are feeling better.

Thank you, thank you! :smile:

what a haul! huge congrats and enjoy!!👍😃👏

Very pretty congrats on all of them!

Congrats! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the new galet color.

Enjoy your gorgeous haul in good health. :tup:

Congrats, it's lovely!! Hope you are all better and everything is back to normal.

Beautiful haul!!! Congrats!!!

Wow, I love the bag and the color is so pretty. Love all your goodies and glad to hear your feeling better.

Soooo beautiful! I think LV hit it out of the park with this bag. I hope this is the lovely beginning of good things for you!

So beautiful! I am glad you treated yourself! I hope things continue to look up for you!

Congrats OP! Bag and color are both great choices. I hope everything looks up from here on out :smile:

Absolutely stunning and GREAT choice! Im just curious~ how did you score a brown dust bag?:smile:

Thank you! I have no idea. It was a complete surprise to me. When the bag was shown to me at the boutique, it was in an ordinary light yellow drawstring dust bag so it must have been changed into this one when it was packed into the box. I looked at the brown dust bag more carefully and noticed that the lining is actually microfiber! I'm so happy to have it. :smile:

Absolutely Stunning! I'm glad you decided to go take a look at the boutique. I know you were concerned about the size,so what do you think?

Thank you! I think the size is just perfect. It's not nearly as big as I was afraid it would be.

Wow wow wow , Gorgeous!! Congarts

Glad you're feeling better and having better days. You picked some beautiful pieces! Love the Galet color on the Lockit. Congratulations!

Big congrats on the Galet Soft Lockit. I think the color is the most versatile. Enjoy in good health.

Stunning! Congrats!

Awesome haul!!! Everything is gorgeous...enjoy!

Thank you so much, you guys! :smile:

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well lately. Your new purchases are so gorgeous, you deserve this wonderful pick-me-up!

Thank you so much!

wow~!! It's gorgeous~!! Congrats & enjoy~!!

Thank you!

I am glad you didn´t cancel your reservation! You got a beautiful bag! Huge congrats!!
Love the dustbag, too! I have never seen such and I got and ordinary dustbag with my Galet SL. Your is a special treat for your special bag! Enjoy!
Congrats also on the bandeau and charm :smile:

Thank you! I'm so glad I didn't cancel it! And I'm so in love with the dust bag too. The lining is microfiber.

Welcome back!! :hugs: I'm so glad things are on the up and up! Huge congrats on your beautiful Soft Lockit ... all the colours are amazing ... so hard to choose!!
Your charm and bandeau are lovely too.

Thank you so much, Possum! :hugs: