Reveal of New Montaigne MM Black Empreinte

I did see it in Amethyst the same time I saw the black. The Amethyst is an interesting color IRL. However the black just blew me away! :drool:
Interesting huh? LOL! I'm getting the artsy in black but purple is my fave color so I'm anxious to see it. From pics amethyste looks similar to figue in epi. Is that a decent comparison? I see yet ANOTHER trip to LV this week.

Interesting huh? LOL! I'm getting the artsy in black but purple is my fave color so I'm anxious to see it. From pics amethyste looks similar to figue in epi. Is that a decent comparison? I see yet ANOTHER trip to LV this week.

IMHO no. I've wanted an Epi in Figue for a long time, just never got around to it.

But the Amethyst is very very different from Figue. If you go this weekend you'll see. I wish I could describe it but I just can't put it into words.

If you see it I hope you love it if you love purple. Keep us apprised of your decision! ;)

GORGEOUSSS!!!!!! Congrats!

Aww thanks mzhurshie! Do you have any plans to go and see the Black Emps? Seems like the Emp in Black bug is biting a lot of folks pretty hard. It sure did me! :spiderweb:

(I love this spider! He's got such a big growl on his ugly little face. Makes me laugh every time) :lol:

Just beautiful Tulip2! Love the inside of the bag! It is so refreshing to see LVs with interior compartments! Big heartfelt congrats to you! Hope you have a weekend of fun planned!

Hey clu! I also like what LV is doing with the interiors these days. The Montaigne especially! I think I'll be making meals of Ramen noodles this weekend and many more days to come after today. :lolots:

IMHO no. I've wanted an Epi in Figue for a long time, just never got around to it.

But the Amethyst is very very different from Figue. If you go this weekend you'll see. I wish I could describe it but I just can't put it into words.

If you see it I hope you love it if you love purple. Keep us apprised of your decision! ;)
Gotcha! Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep you posted. Enjoy your new baby. :tup:

Aww thanks mzhurshie! Do you have any plans to go and see the Black Emps? Seems like the Emp in Black bug is biting a lot of folks pretty hard. It sure did me! :spiderweb:

(I love this spider! He's got such a big growl on his ugly little face. Makes me laugh every time) :lol:
HAHAHAHHA I just stared at that spider's mean little face for a good 30 seconds before beginning to respond! You're too cute ;)

I am going today to pick up my black speedy 30! My regular SA keeps telling me that I should go for the montaigne MM instead but ... I think that'll just be "next" on my list. I will definitely look at the montaigne when I go today though! I'm taking my pups with me, so I won't be able to hang out there too long but definitely long enough to look at all the new baggies!
Sneaky SA said he also reserved a black emp wallet for me, "in case" I wanted one to go with the bag. I think.. the SAs there think that I always get a matching wallet with the bag. I no longer do this!

Anyway, please do some mod shots!!!