Reveal of New Montaigne MM Black Empreinte

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So without further adiue, here is my brand new Black Empriente Montaigne MM. Just picked her up this morning. (Couldn't wait any longer) :lol:

Attached Files:

2. I'm loving these boxes where I can stuff the handbag to keep her shape and keep her safely in her box too!

I'm so glad they did this nice gray interior so I can see inside the handbag.

Attached Files:

3. Wow! Loving the black! Congrats

4. And here's the last few. I used the flash on a couple just to show you a good close up.

Attached Files:

5. Thanks for looking and I hope you get one if you love the new Black Emp like I do! :woohoo:

6. Congrats :smile: it's lovely

7. Love it! Congrats!! I saw this item in person today and it's stunning! We both made a special trip today! Thanks for all of your sage advice regarding my Black/Infini issue. I appreciate it, friend.

8. That is beautiful! Congrats!

9. very pretty! Its a great addition to your wonderful collection..Congrats!

10. Soooooooooo lovely! Congrats!

11. I love this bag! Congrats

12. Great pictures! This bag looks amazing!!

13. Wow congrats Tulip! It is truly stunning. Would you mind doing some mod shots?

14. I'm picking mine up tonight! I got the call she is ready to come home, I'm super excited!!!!!!

15. Soooooooo gorgeous!!! Love the black!! Congrats!