Reveal of my second Bal

Well, it has been ten years since I have had a new one. Ordered a gris vision Town but returned due to problems with the zipper and the general appearance of the bag. My City arrived from Balenciaga yesterday. So happy with this bag!View attachment 2329039

View attachment 2329040

View attachment 2329041

View attachment 2329042

One interesting thing is recently I asked on the forum if perhaps I had gotten a returned Town from the retailer. I was not happy with the quality of what I received and the packaging was terrible. When the retailer was processing the return, I received a call from customer service with an apology for having sent a return that had obviously been used. All in all, the retailer rep said they had made a serious mistake.
Thanks to all with all the nice comments. I am so thrilled with the gloss on the leather as it just stands out from my old one. It never had that look even when it was new. I wonder if it is a different process or could it be the change of leather? Anyway, I am thrilled with it because I was so worried about even the zippers after the problems with the one I returned. Looks as if I will save my pennies and perhaps think of getting a Velo in one of the reds but that will be a some time. Perhaps my birthday in January if I can manage it!

Can you take a picture of the leather in outside lighting?
I can. I just saw your message and I am still trying to import my pics. I have even gone through itunes and it still isn't working. So frustrating. Will try tomorrow but even if I had seen your message there would be no pics today becasue it poured rain all day.

I can. I just saw your message and I am still trying to import my pics. I have even gone through itunes and it still isn't working. So frustrating. Will try tomorrow but even if I had seen your message there would be no pics today becasue it poured rain all day.

Did you just upgrade to iOS7 ?
Look forward to your pictures! :smile:

Did you just upgrade to iOS7 ?
Look forward to your pictures! :smile:
Yes, I did just upgrade to iOS7 and I had to leave my Mac at the store today. I re-set it last night and did everything it said to do and still no import. They are keeping it to see what the issue is. I have the pics and if you want to see them I can email them to you from my iPhone. I took some with my Mulberry (which is a deep black matte) to show you a comparison. They are both very black but different because of the finishes. I am not a stalker but a career woman with two children who are grown. It is up to you and I certainly understand if you don't want to do so. I won't get my Mac back for about a week.

Yes, I did just upgrade to iOS7 and I had to leave my Mac at the store today. I re-set it last night and did everything it said to do and still no import. They are keeping it to see what the issue is. I have the pics and if you want to see them I can email them to you from my iPhone. I took some with my Mulberry (which is a deep black matte) to show you a comparison. They are both very black but different because of the finishes. I am not a stalker but a career woman with two children who are grown. It is up to you and I certainly understand if you don't want to do so. I won't get my Mac back for about a week.

I'll private message you my info.