Reveal of my second Bal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to all with all the nice comments. I am so thrilled with the gloss on the leather as it just stands out from my old one. It never had that look even when it was new. I wonder if it is a different process or could it be the change of leather? Anyway, I am thrilled with it because I was so worried about even the zippers after the problems with the one I returned. Looks as if I will save my pennies and perhaps think of getting a Velo in one of the reds but that will be a some time. Perhaps my birthday in January if I can manage it!

2. You just can't beat a black city. Congrats to you! Still torn over which Bal to get but after looking at yours I'm leaning in that direction.

3. Be sure to post a pic where we can see it if you decide to get one!

4. Be sure to post after you decide and pics when it arrives. :woohoo

5. Can you take a picture of the leather in outside lighting?

6. Congrats :smile:

7. I can. I just saw your message and I am still trying to import my pics. I have even gone through itunes and it still isn't working. So frustrating. Will try tomorrow but even if I had seen your message there would be no pics today becasue it poured rain all day.

8. Did you just upgrade to iOS7 ?
    Look forward to your pictures! :smile:

9. Yes, I did just upgrade to iOS7 and I had to leave my Mac at the store today. I re-set it last night and did everything it said to do and still no import. They are keeping it to see what the issue is. I have the pics and if you want to see them I can email them to you from my iPhone. I took some with my Mulberry (which is a deep black matte) to show you a comparison. They are both very black but different because of the finishes. I am not a stalker but a career woman with two children who are grown. It is up to you and I certainly understand if you don't want to do so. I won't get my Mac back for about a week.

10. I'll private message you my info.

11. Beautiful!

12. Beautiful! Enjoy!

13. Gorgeous! Truly a timeless classic!

14. Love your bag and your dogs too

15. So lovely!!!