Reveal of My Purchases Over the Last Month!!!

ags07

Mar 11, 2009
I discovered this forum at the beginning of March, and posted for the first time about a month ago. I've seen many posts about how this forum is the biggest enabler ever. WOW!! Y'all were soooo right. Over the past month my collection has gone through a massive growth spurt. I wanted to post all of my latest purchases. I won't do reveals for all the items because that would take too long. So here goes...

First, I purchased this bag with my PCE coupon in March.

coach33.JPG

Next, I took a little trip to the outlet in Foley, Alabama and found this beauty, which many of you may have seen from a previous reveal. When I got home from my trip I went to my local store to buy her some accessories.

220.JPG

Then, thanks to all of you, I remembered about the settlement coupon my mom got. She bought some things from the Coach store while on vacation in LA so she was sent one of the coupons. Luckily, she never throws anything away and kept it even though we though we would never be able to use it, since we aren't planning on being back in CA anytime soon. She let me have it and I took my roommate to the mall for her first Coach shopping experience. This is what we came home with.

coach1.JPG

More for me...I fell in love with this bag the first time I saw it on the website and just had to have it. And, well, 30% off just made it all the easier.

coach17.JPG
One with my roomie's Coach kitty.
coach18.JPG

The matching wristlet that I had ordered, since they didn't have one in any of the boutiques near me.

coach23.JPG

Finally, I was at the mall yesterday, not even planning on looking at Coach stuff, and I found these on clearance at Macy's. (Sorry, the picture's kinda blurry, but I'm too lazy to take another right now.) They match my Penelope, so I couldn't pass them up.

013.JPG

Wow! It's been an expensive month...thank goodness for that tax return!!