Reveal of my new nano

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
Hi all
Earlier in the year I purchased a tri colour nano from Parlor X in Sydney but over the past weekend while in Melbourne something bright caught my eye ...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452405281.272727.jpg

Here is my new bag! Nano in mint (the colour is exactly like Hermes bamboo)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452405376.744613.jpg

I also purchased a pair of sunglasses - the model is "baby Audrey".

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452405452.415160.jpg

Thank you all for letting me share.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Hi all
Earlier in the year I purchased a tri colour nano from Parlor X in Sydney but over the past weekend while in Melbourne something bright caught my eye ...

View attachment 3236646

Here is my new bag! Nano in mint (the colour is exactly like Hermes bamboo)

View attachment 3236647

I also purchased a pair of sunglasses - the model is "baby Audrey".

View attachment 3236648

Thank you all for letting me share.

Congratulations, two very different looks on the same style bag. I absolutely love the shade of green. Also the Trio Nano is stunning and i would love to own that! Ahh i love the size of the Nanos, i've just never been lucky enough to find a color in store i love. Maybe one day. :smile:

BlueCherry

Jan 29, 2015
Hi all

Here is my new bag! Nano in mint

Thank you all for letting me share.[/

Bagchicky they are both gorgeous bags, congratulations!! Does the mint have silver hardware and black edging (viewing on my phone)? Your photos are also exquisite [emoji3]

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
Hi all

Here is my new bag! Nano in mint

Thank you all for letting me share.[/

Bagchicky they are both gorgeous bags, congratulations!! Does the mint have silver hardware and black edging (viewing on my phone)? Your photos are also exquisite [emoji3]

Thank you! Yes it's silver with black glazing.

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
Congratulations, two very different looks on the same style bag. I absolutely love the shade of green. Also the Trio Nano is stunning and i would love to own that! Ahh i love the size of the Nanos, i've just never been lucky enough to find a color in store i love. Maybe one day. :smile:

Thank you! I hope you find one you love soon! It took me a couple of years to find the right tri. Yes, nanos are the best :smile: