Reveal of my new MBMJ

MMMommy

May 28, 2010
I still love the older MBMJ bags and found this one at Nordstrom Rack today. It is roomy, comfortable on the shoulder and a soft, pebbled leather. The only downside for me is that I personally am not fond of gold hardware. I prefer silver or gunmetal hardware generally. I don't know the name/style of this particular bag (if anyone knows, feel free to chime in on the name/style), but I like it very much and would get other colors if I could!

I think it will make a great all purpose bag.

Attachments

• MBMJ 1.jpg
    MBMJ 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 292
  • MBMJ 2.jpg
    MBMJ 2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 301
So I just figured out it is the MBMJ Revolution Hobo, which seems to be a style from 2012. Why would Nordstrom Rack sell a brand new bag (new, not used) that is 5 years old? It was mixed in with the Too Hot To Handle Hobos and other MBMJ and MJ bags that are not old like that.

So I just figured out it is the MBMJ Revolution Hobo, which seems to be a style from 2012. Why would Nordstrom Rack sell a brand new bag (new, not used) that is 5 years old? It was mixed in with the Too Hot To Handle Hobos and other MBMJ and MJ bags that are not old like that.

I'm pretty sure, though not 100%, that it was made for a few seasons, but it's not uncommon for places like NR to sell bags that old, or older. It's where unsold stock goes (items are always new, not used, though sometimes returns, like any store) and I assume, given that MBMJ folded, that there's plenty of left over stock.