Reveal of my new love! (Plus some collection pics)

aureliebr

O.G.
Jan 2, 2009
Here is my lovely new Black Basketweave with Blue Zipper Track! She arrived with no stuffing at all leading me to believe it's a return, but it's in perfect condition nonetheless. The sig nardware would make it perfection? So what do you think? :P Also, do you waterproof your black bags? I've never had a problem with blacks staining from water but am worried this one will.
P7290003.jpg

P7290010.jpg

P7290002.jpg

P7290001.jpg

P7290004.jpg

P7290006.jpg

P7290005.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice!! You have some great bags there.

Oh, and you are asking the wrong people how many is too many. Our answers would be very subjective. Besides, only you can answer that for yourself.

Wow! Awesome haul!!! I say when you have to sell your first born or resort to selling your blood, then you have too many RMs! :P If you think you have too many, I can take at least 2 of them off your hands. . . (lizard MAC and patent MAM). . .LOL!

Congrats, you have a great collection! The leather on your almond market looks divine! And I love the charcoal mam! I've been seriously asking myself that question too! I have gone a bit crazy lately and I'm now in the position of narrowing down to my favs... I like the idea of 10, that sounds sane! :P