Reveal of my new disco!

Breadnbrie

Jun 11, 2016
I'd been debating between the matelasse marmont camera bag and the soho disco as a carefree crossbody, and finally saw them both in person! I loved the disco's soft and supple leather, it's shape, how it "hangs" on me. The marmont was super cute, but overall a little higher maintenance I think. Meet my new baby!

Attachments

• IMG_9935.JPG
    IMG_9935.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • IMG_9964.JPG
    IMG_9964.JPG
    385 KB · Views: 1,037
Thanks everyone! I understand the hype around this bag now! It's so easy to use and so light, and surprisingly fits more than it looks. I'm taking it to work this week, even if it's not exactly a work bag. I looove this shade of beige too. So glad I got it before it gets discontinued! The SA confirmed that the disco is being phased out.

I'd been debating between the matelasse marmont camera bag and the soho disco as a carefree crossbody, and finally saw them both in person! I loved the disco's soft and supple leather, it's shape, how it "hangs" on me. The marmont was super cute, but overall a little higher maintenance I think. Meet my new baby!

Love ! This is on my list for the future for sure!

Your bag collection is amazing - have you considered sharing your collection on TPF? I'd love to see it.

Picking up one of these in red later this week - can't wait! I'm considering using it as a light, easy, every day bag for when I don't need to carry loads.

Enjoy!