** Reveal of my new City **

I am so excited that she is finally here!!

I've been wanting a Bal now for quite some time. I finally decided what I wanted and placed my order last Monday. This bag was not at my nearest Neiman Marcus so they ordered the last one from their warehouse. I watched the Fed Ex tracking every day and she was delivered yesterday. I couldn't wait for 3pm so I could leave to pick her up. It took me 1 hour to drive to the store and traffic was a nightmare. I finally got to the store and the SA brought her out from the back. She was gorgeous! I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing in the background. But my heart sank when she noticed that the hardware from one of the handles was missing and the mirror wasn't attached. I wanted to cry! Thankfully she found another bag in California and was kind enough to have it overnighted to me at no extra cost.

I figured she would be delivered tomorrow (nothing happens fast in my life--ever!) and I was SHOCKED to see the tracking last night said it would be delivered today. By lunch time she was here and she was PERFECT!!!

Presenting my first Bal...and definitely not my last. Ms. Anthracite City!!

Attachments

• Bal box.jpg
    Bal box.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 445
  • Bal 1.jpg
    Bal 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 440
  • Bal 4.jpg
    Bal 4.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 441
  • Bal 3.jpg
    Bal 3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 443
Congrats on your beautiful new bag, Coachie! I especially love how your bag looks edgy blackish-gray in the first photo, dark teal in the second photo, but startlingly blue in the last (flash) photo. That sums up the chameleon color Anthracite very well indeed! So cool!

Congrats on your beautiful new bag, Coachie! I especially love how your bag looks edgy blackish-gray in the first photo, dark teal in the second photo, but startlingly blue in the last (flash) photo. That sums up the chameleon color Anthracite very well indeed! So cool!

Thank you! I love how the color changes. I thought long and hard about what color I could see myself carrying years from now and this was it. I'm thinking it will age well, too. I love black and gray also so they will be next :graucho:

This is a beautiful bag! Congrats! What is up with the missing hardware on the other bag? Did they offer an explanation?

Thank you! That was the craziest thing about the hardware. The hardware was missing from one side of one handle. And the mirror was not attached to a tassle. It was just stuffed in a pocket. My SA had no idea what had happened or how to fix it. The bag came directly from the NM warehouse and I'm guessing it was a defective bag that was not damaged out properly.

So jealous ! ;) She is such a gorgeous City, love the colour too and so pleased you finally got your perfect Bal, enjoy her and the breaking in and bonding process :smile:

Thank you! I moved in immediately and she will be carried for a very long time. I normally switch bags out every couple of weeks but I'm going to break her in and carry her for many months...if not longer. I honestly love everything about this one. She's a keeper!!

Thank you! That was the craziest thing about the hardware. The hardware was missing from one side of one handle. And the mirror was not attached to a tassle. It was just stuffed in a pocket. My SA had no idea what had happened or how to fix it. The bag came directly from the NM warehouse and I'm guessing it was a defective bag that was not damaged out properly.

I bet you're right! Glad they didn't send that one out to your house.