REVEAL of my long long time waiting bag

So, I'm back, but in the boutique i had 5 terrible shocking minutes.
While I watch the bag a lady came and said "that's MY bag" "I informed the management you will not get this bag."
I was sitting their like wet cat:sick:. But then the manager came and said to her no that's not yours, the color combo is different. Uff :biggrin:

View attachment 3715484
That lady needs to calm down. How rude!

Reactions: Alexa67
THIS IS ONE FABULOUS BAG! I LOVE THE OUTSIDE AND THAT POP OF COLOR INSIDE. SHE CERTAINLY IS A BEAUTY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY HER FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. CONGRATULATIONS!
What a stunning bag. I love the subtitle color on the outside and the pop on the inside. Enjoy every minute with her.

Thanks you both:flowers:, Blue nuit was my first first love on a H bag long ago, but when I heard last year this combo will come for it was like heaven and to have it is like to be on the moon.:nuts:

I love bag reveals! Congrats and blue nuit is a gorgeous color. Really like the subtle tinge of blue. The lady must hv given you a heart attack. Lol
Yes it's nice to read what the other members feel at the mement their dream came true. Thanks for your nice words and yes my heart really stands still for some minutes :annoyed: :giggle:

Stunning, congrats!
Thank you :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Congratulations! Love the combo so happy for you. Enjoy!
Thanks, yes I'm sure I will enjoy her, I show her today my mom she said nice, but cannot see, what I and all other tpf'ler see in a bag :amazed::hugs:

Love the combo I been waiting on this combo ... wonder if they do it in a Kelly 32 or only birkin
I don't know that they have it even for a Kelly, but I can imagine. The color portfolio is similar for both bags. I hope for you you will get and get it soon :drinks:

Beautiful! Enjoy this lovely and unique bag!
Thanks you dear auntynat :girlsigh::wave:

That lady needs to calm down. How rude!
It's so beautiful!
Yes it was a little difficult moment. Now I think she was perhaps shocked to see her bag will go away. I think I never would say something to an other customer. Thank you for your sweet words. ;) :flowers:

What a lovely color combo! Congrats! :smile:
Thank you dear :flowers: :flowers:

This is truly special! I LOVE these two colors together! Your bag is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!
Oh you make me smile, thanks :hugs:

Reactions: A-Line