reveal of my last luxury bag

LouisV76

O.G.
Nov 2, 2013
dear friends, bought my last LV bag today to complete my handbag collection. I feel so satisfied and if I ever want a new bag again, another one has to go[emoji28] (I promised my DH[emoji23])

dear friends, bought my last LV bag today to complete my handbag collection. I feel so satisfied and if I ever want a new bag again, another one has to go[emoji28] (I promised my DH[emoji23])

Yea, but where's the reveal? [emoji848]. I'm excited to see your very, very last LV. So no matter what's on the website [emoji985] or shown in the fashion shows [emoji126][emoji156][emoji162], you're not going to hit "place in cart"? You're not going to contact your SA[emoji68]‍⚖️[emoji67]‍⚖️? You're going to be responsible & a woman of your word & sell [emoji857] a bag first? I congratulate [emoji471] your restraint (maybe that's premature [emoji57][emoji28]). Good for you!!! In all seriousness, I'm hoping to get there myself, if not, then I hope to turn into an octopus [emoji223] so I can use more than one bag at a time.

Ok, where's the bag?
[emoji6]

Love your beautiful shawl and have to say the pink Twist is a gorgeous, special capstone to your bag collection. There is nothing like a pop of color to jazz up an outfit and add a spring to your step. Congrats and enjoy!

Reactions: MarLoLV