Reveal of my Holiday Haul!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! This is always my favourite time of the year :smile:

I wanted to do a quick reveal of all the Coach loves I've been graciously gifted or acquired at today's Boxing Day sale at my FP store. For those not familiar with Boxing Day, it's kind of like what Black Friday is for the US, except it's for Canada (and other Commonwealth nations like Australia and the UK) and it's always the day after Christmas.

I read about the FP stores' 50% off sale for deletes on Boxing Day in the Shopping forum and have been planning this day for weeks! My DH agreed to take me first thing in the morning, and I managed to grab some goodies (one longggggg awaited) and even met a fellow TPFer Jaidybug :biggrin:

Shall we start by a boxed group shot? My two kitties performing a visual inspection of the loot:

11569946335_9a36ee747e_z.jpg
11569960875_c04abeef0a_z.jpg

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Let's do the little box first. I've been obsessed with rose gold since my DH gave me a rose gold diamond ring for our 1st wedding anniversary. It compliments my skin tone very well. This was added to my wishlist a few months ago and my in-laws were sweet enough to purchase it for me for Christmas!

I wear my black or white ceramic J12's on a daily basis and sometimes neither watch go with my outfit. This will be perfect in filling in the "gap"!

Madison rose gold bracelet watch!

11569929615_f02c53a62c_z.jpg

On my wrist...I need a couple of links taken out (does anyone know if Coach will do this in store, if they need to send it away, or if I just need to take it to a watch repair shop? I tried resizing myself and I don't have the right tools...) My wrist is about 6.25" circumference.

11569954154_c2b03eb20b_z.jpg

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
And next the big box...this was one of DH's Christmas gifts for me. The Phoebe is such an easy to wear style and I just love, love the grey quartz colour. The lining colour is beautiful and goes so well with the leather! This was on my wishlist as well and my wonderful hubby crossed it off for me :smile:

Grey quartz small Phoebe! And one of the few silver HW Coach bags I have.

11570025476_8828b37861_z.jpg

11569914454_0160a1cec8_z.jpg

11569851465_b34a47da74_z.jpg

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
And now onto the sale finds...

My FP store had quite the selection--much better than I would expect my outlet to ever have! According to the Canadian ladies here, the FP stores in Canada keeps their deletes for the Boxing Day sale rather than sending them away to the outlets right away. I'm assuming whatever is left from Boxing Day then gets sent to the outlets.

My store had two completely filled walls of deletes plus multiple tables/shelves of small accessories. There were Phoebes (large and small) in all sorts of colours including the new-ish twisted teal, dark plume, peony, sand, cranberry, tons of needlepoint colors (I was tempted to get another but wanted to enjoy the GQ one gifted by DH first!); mini/small/regular/large Madelines in embossed, saffiano and pebbled leather; a bunch of Poppy bags; black leather Lindseys, Sophias; pinnacle framed Leightons (I was tempted but resisted); studded Haleys and other plain Legacy Chelseas and Haleys; and a bunch more that I can't remember! I did three complete rounds before walking out of the store satisfied. I probably could have purchased more but I've bought so many bags lately and have a couple more spring bags I'd like to buy with the next PCE so I'm happy with what I got!

First, the Poppy? wristlet/wallet with the phone pocket--I've had my eyes on this for awhile now and missed out on FOS but at 50% off I was still happy to buy it.

11569833435_1926914cc7_z.jpg

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
And next: something that was on my wishlist for awhile and then went missing one day...Coach had deleted the entire Poppy collection! I could never bring myself to buy this bag even with PCE for some reason and then one day it was gone. This was the only bag I wanted from the Poppy collection because I'm a sucker for anything tweed (along with lace, ruffles, plaid and gingham) and I seem to buy a lot of bags in this colour. Otherwise, the Poppy bags are a bit too young for me but I do love this one!

The Poppy small Blaire tote in quilted boucle fabric! It was also 50% off.

11569940196_98a6e3353f_z.jpg

love the bow (another thing I'm a sucker for):

11569799974_b45e6bc88c_z.jpg

and the front zipper pull that is held down by a turnlock (so cute)!

11569888163_e0a55a216a_z.jpg

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
And finally... the bag that I have been searching high and low for. I see this listed all the time as a delete seen at US outlets but without being able to do a charge send across the border I was basically SOL unless it pops up somewhere in Canada. Jaidybug was kind enough to keep an eye out for me at the outlet for this but when I saw this sitting on the shelf at the FP store today at 50% off I just gasped, mid-sentence, while talking to DH!

I passed on it before it was deleted because I just found it too big. But having used my textured large Madeline in ash for a couple of months, I found that it's the perfect size. I LOVE the leather...the embossed lizard clutch in this same leather was my first Coach purchase in years (I bought it in September to use at a wedding) and I just wanted more!

Presenting... Madison large Madeline E/W satchel in beige embossed lizard!

11569860523_051a9e7e5c_z.jpg

11569820566_09c5a89dda_z.jpg

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
Congrats! And yes, you are correct about the FP stores keeping everything back for Boxing Day here. After this week, stuff will get shipped to our outlets -- which is sometimes better as you can return whereas for Boxing Week sales, it is final sale.

I did not want to venture out into the madness here today, so I will check it out tomorrow or Saturday and see what I can see .. maybe a Rosegold Phoebe? :graucho:

bobbyjean

Jul 14, 2013
I love your kitties first off, they are so cute! I like your watch, rosegold is so pretty, and I almost bought that boucle bag....now I'm wishing I would have! Love the embossed Madeline....I have that same leather in a Sadie and I can't move out of her!!! You got great stuff!!!!