Reveal of my first Tory Burch

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468253365.468297.jpg

WhitleyGilbert likes this.
  2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468253491.751328.jpg

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468253522.770202.jpg

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468253621.184816.jpg Perry tote on deep berry colour

acrowcounted, TraGiv, Kmora and 3 others like this.
  5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468253666.440662.jpg

WhitleyGilbert likes this.
  6. Beautiful color! I've never owned TB, looks like good quality!

7. Pretty color! never had a TB but i always like their designs. Is similar o better than MK quality?

8. No, my first one as well. The leather is buttery soft. Very pleased with the quality!

9. Well, I only own one MK bag but that's in structured saffiano leather and this is soft pebbled leather. I do think I prefer Tory Burch but see how it lasts

10. This is such a great tote and a beautiful colour[emoji7] Enjoy your first Tory Burch!

11. Thank you Regina!

12. Welcome to the Tory forum. Beautiful, beautiful bag! Love pebbled leather, it's as durable as saffiano leather in my opinion. Gorgeous color, what's it called? Don't you just love the way they gift wrap everything?

13. You will LOVE the Perry! I have one and adore it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice