Reveal of My First H Bag "To Beat The Monday Blues"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been hoping to get a dark colored GP for a while. Went to Hermes to "ONLY" get a twilly but happened to ask the SA what GP she has available. And then she showed me this - GP36 in Bleu Nuit. It's a beautiful deep blue/navy color. I'm so happy to get my first H bag and I hope there's more to come. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Here's my attempt at an "unboxing" :biggrin:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

2. lovely!!!!

3. Congrats on your first H bag, and the perfect matching twilly too~

4. I see you got the perfect bag for your twilly! :biggrin:
    Congrats and enjoy in good health!

5. oh bleu nuit is so beautiful
    and i love the choice of twilly that really brings a pop and focus to the bag =)
    thanks for sharing and welcome to h

6. ahhh hahaha reminds me of my story of only going in to get a twilly and ended up getting a constance compact as well LOL. i guess they always show up at your most unexpected moments!

bleu nuit is so beautiful, considering to get a lindy in this color too.

7. Gorgeous color, congrats! GP is a great first H bag.

8. Gorgeous!! Congrats!

9. Congrats! What a beautiful color love your GP

10. It's a beautiful bag! The twilly is perfect for it. Excellent choice 😄

11. Congrats! BN is so beautiful for a GP - dark and striking without being as 'straightforward' as black! Twilly looks gorgeous too!

12. Perfecto
    Pretty

13. Such a heavenly colour and I'm sure you'll love the Garden Party , it's chic and functional at the same time. A really brilliant choice for your first H bag.

14. What a beautiful ensemble! Congrats

15. I love this color!!!! Congrats!!