Reveal of my first Givenchy!!!

vincent ko

Feb 25, 2013
Hey guys!! I'm so excited to be revealing my very first Givenchy bag and I couldn't be happier to share it with you guys! I actually have been eyeing the Pandora Rigid Box for quite some time now...one day I saw SSENSE was having a sale and decided to make the purchase. Today, I went to the PO to pick up my package and here we are. I have a question to you guys who own one of these–I find it quite annoying that the flap doesn't open all the way to the top and when you open the flap it's actually kinda hard (too stiff) perhaps? Do you guys have any problem with this bag?

Does anybody know if Givenchy bag comes with a serial card? The only thing that I have is the booklet and the swatch (see picture).

Update: This will be the main thread for now, I will close the other soon. I took new pictures with professional camera this time. Along with this reveal, I will also be showing how much stuff can be fit into this bag. I apologize for the long images. Heheh.

What's in my bag?

Samsung Note 3, Powerbank, Blotting Papers, Card Holder, Wallet, Lip Balm, Eye Drops, Name Cards, Hand Sanitizer, Mints. I can actually still put two more items in it, such as glasses and passport.

Attachments

• 2014-07-22 12.19.37 1_resized (1).jpg
    2014-07-22 12.19.37 1_resized (1).jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 400
  • SAM_7165.jpg
    SAM_7165.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 394
  • SAM_7166.jpg
    SAM_7166.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 394
  • SAM_7168.jpg
    SAM_7168.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 391
  • SAM_7169.jpg
    SAM_7169.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 384
  • SAM_7170.jpg
    SAM_7170.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 380
  • SAM_7171.jpg
    SAM_7171.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 389
  • SAM_7175.jpg
    SAM_7175.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 382
  • SAM_7164.jpg
    SAM_7164.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 376
  • SAM_7173.jpg
    SAM_7173.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Sorry, this is totally off topic, but that awesome iPhone case - where can I get one?!?! Are they Chanel, or a popular retailer of some sort...?

Love your new purchase. Don't have one so I can't help you out there but I have lots of Valentinos that have the same stiffness in leather and don't go all the way up either (yes very annoying). Its normal I can tell you - why its that way I dont know!

The bag looks great! Have you decided whether you'll keep it or not?

I love your "What's in my bag" feature! It looks like a perfect bag to just bring the essentials. Be careful though with that hand sanitizer! I had a friend who's sanitizer exploded in her bag. Good thing she was just carrying a non-luxury bag at that time. :smile:

Hey guys!! I'm so excited to be revealing my very first Givenchy bag and I couldn't be happier to share it with you guys! I actually have been eyeing the Pandora Rigid Box for quite some time now...one day I saw SSENSE was having a sale and decided to make the purchase. Today, I went to the PO to pick up my package and here we are. I have a question to you guys who own one of these–I find it quite annoying that the flap doesn't open all the way to the top and when you open the flap it's actually kinda hard (too stiff) perhaps? Do you guys have any problem with this bag?

Does anybody know if Givenchy bag comes with a serial card? The only thing that I have is the booklet and the swatch (see picture).

Update: This will be the main thread for now, I will close the other soon. I took new pictures with professional camera this time. Along with this reveal, I will also be showing how much stuff can be fit into this bag. I apologize for the long images. Heheh.

What's in my bag?

Samsung Note 3, Powerbank, Blotting Papers, Card Holder, Wallet, Lip Balm, Eye Drops, Name Cards, Hand Sanitizer, Mints. I can actually still put two more items in it, such as glasses and passport.
All the essentials. What a cool piece to wear!

What's in my bag?

Oh that's great! I'm happy you will be keeping it! Do update me on how it does after using it a couple of times :smile: Oh, what happened to your PS11? :sad: I was interested in getting an oil slick one.

The bag looks great! Have you decided whether you'll keep it or not?

I love your "What's in my bag" feature! It looks like a perfect bag to just bring the essentials. Be careful though with that hand sanitizer! I had a friend who's sanitizer exploded in her bag. Good thing she was just carrying a non-luxury bag at that time. :smile:
Oh no! I've never had it happened to me before and I will definitely be more careful as to not damage this bag. I'm definitely loving the mini size and I'm actually surprised as to how much it can fit all my essentials.

Oh just read your old post! So happy you're keeping this orange gem! :smile:

By the way, may I ask what happened to your PS?
The edge of the front flap is starting to peel off. I bought the bag last December and I rarely even use it. This happens because of the strap that's squishing the edge/side of the flap. There's actually a thread at the PS forum.