Reveal of my first fine watch

Congratulations! I'm so glad to see another JLC lover here, among the Cartiers and Chanels ... I have one rather like yours, bought a few years ago on a trip to Geneva. It being an older model, the details of the faces are slightly different but it has a similar feel and versatility and I love it so much.

I ended up buying a couple of leather straps because I found they fitted my wrist more comfortably in changing temperatures - one neutral red leather, and one bright green moc croc to ring the changes. I don't like it when the metal bracelet slides down my wrist though I know some ladies like to wear it that way.

ETA: only just seen your post, after typing this! two minds with but a single thought :P

Your JLC are equally beautiful and stunning! I guess we should start a reverso club and post photos of all our beautiful watch.

Actually the funny thing is jaeger lecoultre created the Reverso originally as a sports watch for polo players, the original design had a steel face on the other side so when they play they could flip over the Reverso face so to avoid damaging the watch. now the design had evolved by having a second face and the plain steel back is now used for personalization (engraving; enamel painting; jewelry embellishment.) :biggrin:

Presently the classic design is associated to being formal (Lacking the seconds hand and all), i guess that just shows how flexible this design is as it can work as a formal or casual wear timepiece.

Heres mine saying hi while we enjoy the Sakura in osaka :biggrin:

Both your JLC and the sakura are beautiful. Your watch is simply stunning and elegant.