Reveal of my first EVER pair of Tod's!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. couldn't resist... these are my very first pair and they were going at 40% off at DFS of Singapore's Changi Airport T2.

its been said that tod's flats are the most comfortable for years, and i had never thought that would matter until i made the transition of heels to flats.

Attached Files:

2. And where are they????? [​IMG]

3. and here they are!!!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

4. a steal at SGD390. it was between grey and pink.

[​IMG]

settled on grey... because i hope to wear them for a long long time.

*beams#

5. Beaaaaaaaaaaaautiiiiiful!!!!
    I didn't see these on sales and I bet if I did I wouldn't find them my size lol
    Congratulations on this beautiful shoes, I love them :biggrin: you should take modeling pictures too, would love to see with what you going to wear it.

6. Think the grey was a good choice, shopping! I like the contrast between the back of the shoe and the piping––and I think these shoes are truly versatile. Enjoy them! But beware . . . TOD'S shoes are addictive!!

7. Those are stunning! I haven't seen that particular design in the BH boutique. I love it! And ITA the grey will be more versatile than pink! Beautiful choice! Congrats :biggrin:

8. Love the style and color!

9. Wow!!!!! They are gorgeous, CONGRATS.... Never saw them IRL, but I love them [​IMG] Another Tod's to put in my - ever growing - list

10. thanks! will put up modeling picts when i get a chance to wear them! *giggles#

ps: think i'm already addicted to this pair when i tried them on.. have a feeling that i would be adding a pair every season to grow a collection!

11. So cute!!! I didn't see this style in the Chicago Tod's store either--I would have remembered.

Congratulations!

12. Ahhhhh so pretty! and at 40% off...congrats! You will love Tod's and the comfort they offer.

13. Congrats! Those are so beautiful! I love Tod's flats!

14. Beautiful!!! Slippery slope you have entered, lol! There will be more!! Enjoy!

15. Beautiful flats! Congrats!