Reveal of my first Dior...maybe not the happiest:(

sonicxml

May 1, 2015
Back in March I asked Dior lovers here whether I should get a Diorama woc or Miss Dior woc, and decided to try them in person. So during the Easter weekend I went to a Dior boutique. The chain on Diorama woc is too heavy, and I am not a fan of 'fake' lock closure...The small Diorama is much better however the price difference ($2000 I believe) is too much. So I ended up ordering a Miss Dior woc even though I have not seen it in person.

Just got it today and I have to say it is gorgeous...I love the size, color and material. The chain is somewhat heavy but I feel it is lighter than the Diorama woc chain. The closure is not the easiest one to use, like you have to push it from a certain angle. Also when it is closed the top and bottom parts don't really line up (small gap on the right). I don't have any push lock bags so I was wondering if this is what it supposed to be or maybe I got a defect one? However the most frustrating part is that there were two pen marks on the purse:sad:

I contacted the SA to see if they have another one or if they could clean it for me. If not then I have to choose whether to keep it or maybe exchange it for a Lady Dior WOC...another hard decision!!!

Thanks for letting me share!FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Back in March I asked Dior lovers here whether I should get a Diorama woc or Miss Dior woc, and decided to try them in person. So during the Easter weekend I went to a Dior boutique. The chain on Diorama woc is too heavy, and I am not a fan of 'fake' lock closure...The small Diorama is much better however the price difference ($2000 I believe) is too much. So I ended up ordering a Miss Dior woc even though I have not seen it in person.

Just got it today and I have to say it is gorgeous...I love the size, color and material. The chain is somewhat heavy but I feel it is lighter than the Diorama woc chain. The closure is not the easiest one to use, like you have to push it from a certain angle. Also when it is closed the top and bottom parts don't really line up (small gap on the right). I don't have any push lock bags so I was wondering if this is what it supposed to be or maybe I got a defect one? However the most frustrating part is that there were two pen marks on the purse:sad:

I contacted the SA to see if they have another one or if they could clean it for me. If not then I have to choose whether to keep it or maybe exchange it for a Lady Dior WOC...another hard decision!!!

Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 3680506 View attachment 3680507 View attachment 3680508
Exchange it for a new Lady Dior WOC. The lock is not supposed to do that, and it seems that it is also hard to close.

Agreed with what everyone's said here. My miss dior wallet has the same lock and it shouldn't do that. They should give you another one without a problem.
I love pearlised lotus. Every single time I see that colour, it makes me smile :love:

yes please ask them to replace it - SA should really check pieces before they mail and ship but as we know they never do

Thanks, I will ask my SA, see what he can do with it. This bag was from a different store so my SA didn't get to check it either

Exchange it for a new Lady Dior WOC. The lock is not supposed to do that, and it seems that it is also hard to close.

Thank you for the advice. I love the new Lady Dior WOC, just not sure about the color. I don't mind waiting if there will be any red/pink/beige ones released later this year

Agreed with what everyone's said here. My miss dior wallet has the same lock and it shouldn't do that. They should give you another one without a problem.
I love pearlised lotus. Every single time I see that colour, it makes me smile :love:
Me too!! Can't resist the color:loveeyes::loveeyes: Thanks for the information about the lock.

Reactions: averagejoe