Reveal of my EUC Uptown Astor in Gunmetal

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
This is my first EUC bag. This retails for $450 and with shipping (and duty) I paid $200. I guess altogeter not too bad, but she wasn't in quite as "excellent" condition as described but I posted on the eBay forum about that.

She will be part of my family though and I do love her despite her imperfections, which I managed not to photograph.

So here she is - showing all of her good sides. I really love the shape of this bag and the details are so well done. :P

mkastorFB.jpg

mkastorcloseup.jpg

mkastorring.jpg

And if you want to use it as a tote you can tuck the handles inside and she gets even roomier!! Kind of a cool feature.

mkastortote1.jpg

Just be careful if you buy if on eBay! I've learned myself that photographing metallics is hit and miss and it could look a lot better in pics than it is IRL even if the seller isn't trying to deceive.

Thanks for the heads up! Is yours the distressed gunmetal? Are there different shades in gun metal made by MK?

It's kind of a heavy bag - definetely not the bag for you! But I love it a lot.
Thanks for letting me know! I cant stop thinking about your metallic bag.....I am hoping to find one on vacation this weekend!!! Also, I keep forgetting to ask you...your most recent MK sunnies....which ones were they and can you post a pic for me? THanks!!!