Reveal of my buy from Paris and....help needed for decision!

tingy

Apr 9, 2010
Ok, so I went to Paris hearing about the rumours that each person could only buy ONE piece of LV and actually doubting it. But, it is true! Only one item and it does not matter what that item is! if you got a card holder, that's it. Sooo, i had a hard time deciding what I wanted...All the while I kept thinking i want a Speedy 30 in Mono, being the most classic of all classic bags, but it just kept getting sidelined... and this time was no exception :-p

So here's mine...

Last edited:
66305bea.jpg

The SA was really sweet and emotional about the history this bag represents...

So here it is!

0b285345.jpg

I dont know the full name of this pochette so if anyone does, please tell me...!

And the decision I have to make is: I already have a damier pochette, should I keep both or let go of one? My previous one is more roomy and needs less babying.. The new one is limited and looks so great..

1c8991ef.jpg

I need some opinions!

I'd never let go the ebene one! I've got the same and I totally use it a lot, esp when I have to go to clubs or dinners and I don't feel like having a big bag with me.. and i even use it when I have to go away and go on a trip, it's perfect because i can put in in my carry-on bag and it's roomy enough for everything i need: ID,passport,wallet,BB,ipod,camera!