Reveal of my 2 Burberry Trenches

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, at least I think they're called trenches lol. If there is another name for them please let me know.

I was first introduced to Burberry trenches by my mother who never owned one but always told me I should have one when I grew up. So when I was in NYC circa 2006 just before my first job interview I walked into the store and bought this one on sight. It looked great and definitely made me look the part. I think it was around $900 at the time? This style was much more flattering on me than the traditional double breasted version. It came with a removable wool liner.

Here are the front and back views. Sorry no mod pics, I was too lazy lol, maybe later.

Attached Files:

2. Then later that year the mall near my hometown's Burberry store was having a sale. I got this one for 50% off, around $500 I think. It was a total impulse buy but I love this coat (it reminds me of the London Fog trench my dad used to wear when I was a kid). It's more of an everyday casual workday look and also comes with a removable wool liner and detachable hood (fastened with buttons, which I have actually never used).

I have worn these 2 coats faithfully ever since and think they were so worth the money! I guess sometimes mom does know best :smile: Hope you enjoyed my reveals, and TGIF!!!

Attached Files:

3. Loved the trenches. Classic and beautiful. Congrats on owning these two beauties!

4. model shots?

5. Thanks Ujili! I'll see what I can do Eve.A :smile:

6. congrats!!

7. Thanks!

8. They are very nice. I remember the feeling of buying a burberry trench :heart: Timeless classic

9. Thank you. They certainly are timeless, even now they still look and feel great!